You convinced me that Robinson is not dropping

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Yes, teams sometimes overthink the pick.

A successful pick at any position is better than a failed pick at a premium position.

Could have picked RB Dalvin Cook in in 2017 instead of Taco...
Would have been smart because Zeke held out two years later.

Croomraider

Reaction score
Good chance Robinson goes between 10 and 20.

Bijan has wideout hands, he's an Alvin Kamara comp and won't be there.
Eagles like Bijan and they're probably considering him at 12.

Acceptablename

Reaction score
I am no longer unwavering on Bijan Robinson because he's not falling to us and that is a brutal reality.
Zack Charbonnet or the Pitt RB is very acceptable providing we get a top OL player or Kincaid or Mayer.
I am liking Gibbs as an alternative the more I watch him. He may not even drop to us

NotForLong

Reaction score
Look at that! Finally someone who did more than look at overinflated stats. Nice job - I like it.

Brown's an ankle-breaker and has been overlooked during this entire process. You know what's heading your way, don't you? "We need a bigger back to compliment Pollard".

Do you think Brown makes it to the 5th?
I do believe so because there are so many options

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I don’t know if Dallas would pick him - or even if they should - but man do I like Gibbs a lot. That guy is so smooth in everything he does. We talk about guys having an extra gear, but you can literally see it when Gibbs kicks in the afterburner.

He has a very subtle move that he does with his feet that just makes defenders flop to the ground. He does it over and over and it is so fun to watch. It is kind of difficult to even figure out exactly what he’s doing because it is so fast and low-key.

And he catches like a slot receiver. Great hands.

I know that I wouldn’t complain a bit if they picked Gibbs. Him and Pollard alternating in Solari’s inside zone blocking scheme would be a thing of beauty… and would scare the hell out of defenses.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I am no longer unwavering on Bijan Robinson because he's not falling to us and that is a brutal reality.
Zack Charbonnet or the Pitt RB is very acceptable providing we get a top OL player or Kincaid or Mayer.
Yes, I never really mention Robinson in my prospects because no way was he ever dropping out of even the top 15, he is arguably the best player/athlete in this draft.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I don’t know if Dallas would pick him - or even if they should - but man do I like Gibbs a lot. That guy is so smooth in everything he does. We talk about guys having an extra gear, but you can literally see it when Gibbs kicks in the afterburner.

He has a very subtle move that he does with his feet that just makes defenders flop to the ground. He does it over and over and it is so fun to watch. It is kind of difficult to even figure out exactly what he’s doing because it is so fast and low-key.

And he catches like a slot receiver. Great hands.

I know that I wouldn’t complain a bit if they picked Gibbs. Him and Pollard alternating in Solari’s inside zone blocking scheme would be a thing of beauty… and would scare the hell out of defenses.
Gibbs is the 2nd RB off the board, but this draft has some really nice prospects deep.
Not your big back draft with Robinson and Charbonnet setting that 214/219 lb size standard in this class, but this RB class is deep with talented scat back types with skills and hands.
Tyjae Spears is just my example, I bring him up because not many look past the top 3, but I know you do.
Spears could be an easy fit, and be dangerous with Pollard, and Spears is an easy pick, there are others I would pick before him and after the top 3.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Gibbs is the 2nd RB off the board, but this draft has some really nice prospects deep.
Not your big back draft with Robinson and Charbonnet setting that 214/219 lb size standard in this class, but this RB class is deep with talented scat back types with skills and hands.
Tyjae Spears is just my example, I bring him up because not many look past the top 3, but I know you do.
Spears could be an easy fit, and be dangerous with Pollard, and Spears is an easy pick, there are others I would pick before him and after the top 3.
Yeah, Spears is a guy that I’ve been standing on the table for since before the Senior bowl. He does remind me of Gibbs a lot.

I’d love to come out of this draft with Spears. I’m just not sure how early he’s going to go. After Robinson and Gibbs, I wouldn’t be surprised if Spears is the next back off the board.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Been saying this for a while now.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
That's right.

Some of the best prospects are players that most people don't even know about.

Landryhat73

Reaction score
Heard they have a private workout with Spears, probably checking the knee out also.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
I have been a huge fan of Israel and would love to draft Him late but I want Chase Brown. He will be the steal of the Draft

He's more torque than horsepower. Plenty of burst and pop when he lowers his shoulder but he never seems to run away from anyone. Always gets caught.

NotForLong

Reaction score
He’s a better version of Antione Winfield Jr.
I know the Boys are set at safety but He would be a great addition for the future. I would love to have both of them and they would be a marketing dream . . . Twins from London by way of Canada. . . Jerry could sell a lot of Jerseys in the Expanding Market of Britain

Trading down and Grabbing an additional pick would be the only thing that would justify picking a safety

I really want His brother

NotForLong

Reaction score
He's more torque than horsepower. Plenty of burst and pop when he lowers his shoulder but he never seems to run away from anyone. Always gets caught.
I will have to look a lot closer . . I didn't see that. I saw someone with quick feet that is patient and allows for the hole to develop before he hits it

So what I like is His Vision and Feet which are 2 of the greatest Assests that Emmitt possessed

People said Emmitt didn't have break away speed but Emmitt always beat His Man and found the Hole

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Good chance Robinson goes between 10 and 20.

Bijan has wideout hands, he's an Alvin Kamara comp and won't be there.
Eagles like Bijan and they're probably considering him at 12.
Titans at 11 could be interested in Bijan................King Henry is in the last year of his contract and they have been shopping him (despite them saying recently they werent).

They could draft Bijan at 11 and then they could either trade Henry or let him walk in free agency next year as a 30+ yr old RB the Titans dont want to pay big money to anymore.

Flamma

Reaction score
It’s more likely that he won’t but it wouldn’t be a surprise if he did. I feel better about Robinson dropping to 26 then I did about Lamb dropping to 17.
He's never going to get to 26 because the Eagles will trade up in front of us and take him. Of that I have no doubt. The Eagles have their 10th pick in which they'll get the player they want. Their 30th pick is just gravy. Jerry is so predictable as the Cowboys just sit and wait, take whatever is left at 26. It's just too easy for the Eagles.

Oh and BTW, the Eagles could use Robinson too. But it doesn't matter. I highly doubt he makes it to 26 anyway.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
If this team drafts Kincaid they'd be stupid. That back is only going to get worse. Neck and back injuries never get better. Just worse. Never seen a player with a back problem or neck problem not have reoccurring injury. Ware, tyron, Vander ect...