You don't move on from Dak unless you have The Franchise already on the roster

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Because drafting means you already have the guy??? So every team in the NFL should be drafting a QB next this year accept the Jets and KC???

The long term trends show drafting a QB in round 1 are a long shot at best to win a SB.
So then settle for a 4th rounder coming up on nine years to win a SB. Real smart, junior.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Most would think that using all caps for a single word would simply be an effort to highlight that single word. At least those inclined to try and understand the nuances involved in any given situation.

Now can we do Pedantic?
How about a whole sentence and using it multiple times and not just a single word, Quixote?

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
yeah, I'm scared too, what if he goes somewhere else, and his new team benefits from Jerry training him?
Iam figuring you out...

When you have to respond contradictory to what you've said in the past, you say nonsensical things just so other people can leave the discussion and you can say "I won".

Now for another one of your "retort's".

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Iam figuring you out...

When you have to respond contradictory to what you've said in the past, you say nonsensical things just so other people can leave the discussion and you can say "I won".

Now for another one of your "retort's".
what are we winning? I'm hoping for a real dak gear crap.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Green Bay had Favre and did not move on from four until they were sure on Aaron Rodgers.

Many years later, Green Bay did not move on from Aaron Rodgers until they were sure Jordan Love was the guy.

The Colts did not move on from Peyton Manning until they had Andrew Luck.

Successful organizations don’t move on from guys until they have the guy.

If you don’t have a plan, it could be several 5-11 seasons (like Washington since cousins left).

So unless he drafts a qb, he would gambling the franchises stability and worth. Or he would have to believe in Trey Lance.

In 2016, I saw Dallas play Cleveland in Cleveland. Cleveland was winless (0-8?) and the fans that did show up (very little), all left by the end of the first quarter. Concession stands, etc. had no lines.

I don’t think he moves on until he has the guy in house. He moved on from Romo because he had Dak. He has shown that awareness in the past. And Dak and Dallas have made the playoffs consistently, he needs to step up in the playoffs.

It’s Jerry’s money, he has to pay Dak until he has someone better. He knows it, Dak knows it.

Go Cowboys!
C'mon now..you ain't looking for the Tom Brady replacement...LOL...you are talking about Dak here. Move on from what? another failed season that at best goes one and done. You kick him to the curb when you are finally fed up with him and his choke jobs. You can't afford to be paying him top 3 QB money for a jag. You gotta rebuild your OL, RB and WR group and that is just on offense.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
We're still there only worse. We're in mediocrity hell.
How is a team that went 12-5 the last three year's in "mediocrity"? Trigger words only work on the weak minded, so go into detail.

They're a good team that cant get over the hump, thats not what I'd call mediocre

Last edited:

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
How is a team that went 12-5 the last three year's in "mediocrity"? Trigger words only work on the weak minded, so go into detail.

They're a good team that cant get over the hump, thats not what I'd call mediocre
Until you realize who we beat. Nothing but bottom feeders. What great teams have we beaten the last 3 years? Better yet which ones where we in the game with? This year we got blown out by GB, SF, Buffalo not to mention even Arizona. The only reason we beat Detroit was because their coach had a meltdown. The Eagles gift wrapped the NFCE to us and we didn't even show up. We are nowhere near SB contenders.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Until you realize who we beat. Nothing but bottom feeders. What great teams have we beaten the last 3 years? Better yet which ones where we in the game with? This year we got blown out by GB, SF, Buffalo not to mention even Arizona. The only reason we beat Detroit was because their coach had a meltdown. The Eagles gift wrapped the NFCE to us and we didn't even show up. We are nowhere near SB contenders.
Since you're combing through and evaluating every team we won/lost to. Do that for every 12+ win team the last three years, then you'll realize how common it is to win vs. bad teams, lose vs. good teams and vice versa.

Also, according to you, teams are either mediocre or SB contenders? No in between? Got it.