You don't move on from Dak unless you have The Franchise already on the roster

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Nuance? On an internet message board? If you yourself knew nuance, youd know why i capped a sentence or two.

"all caps" Is hardly nuance. It means exactly what it says. Which never happened.
Maybe you meant somerhing else. But whatever....take your win.
You wrote words and sentences out in all caps. I get that you have your interpretation and anything else is a lie.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
Green Bay had Favre and did not move on from four until they were sure on Aaron Rodgers.

Many years later, Green Bay did not move on from Aaron Rodgers until they were sure Jordan Love was the guy.

The Colts did not move on from Peyton Manning until they had Andrew Luck.

Successful organizations don’t move on from guys until they have the guy.

If you don’t have a plan, it could be several 5-11 seasons (like Washington since cousins left).

So unless he drafts a qb, he would gambling the franchises stability and worth. Or he would have to believe in Trey Lance.

In 2016, I saw Dallas play Cleveland in Cleveland. Cleveland was winless (0-8?) and the fans that did show up (very little), all left by the end of the first quarter. Concession stands, etc. had no lines.

I don’t think he moves on until he has the guy in house. He moved on from Romo because he had Dak. He has shown that awareness in the past. And Dak and Dallas have made the playoffs consistently, he needs to step up in the playoffs.

It’s Jerry’s money, he has to pay Dak until he has someone better. He knows it, Dak knows it.

Go Cowboys!

LMAO !!

We can't move on from DAK !!

But we can't have competition for Dak either !!

LMAO

Dakstans

Chasing6

Reaction score
we'll How about the guy who sit on the bench pouting until the Packers put in their backups? That should be good enough.
He does not play defense. Not sure how that is going to prevent 7 drives in a row resulting in 7 TD's.

Chasing6

Reaction score
hum, I guess going 3 and out and putting the Packer's offense back on the field helped a lot. shrugs....Why didn't the pack just start their second string so dak could play?
So if the Packers can go 3 and out how come Dallas D can't go 3 in out? How come they can only 7+ and a TD?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
So if the Packers can go 3 and out how come Dallas D can't go 3 in out? How come they can only 7+ and a TD?
why didn't the Packers start their second team? They know dak can't play with pressure.

why couldn't the might dakie control the time of possession instead of pouting on the bench, and putting the defense back on the field? hum...

Chasing6

Reaction score
why didn't the Packers start their second team? They know dak can't play with pressure.

why couldn't the might dakie control the time of possession instead of pouting on the bench, and putting the defense back on the field? hum...
The game was over as soon as our D took the field.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So either the entire post is all caps or it doesn't count even though you capitalized every letter of words and sentences.

Nuance remains a struggle.
Thats correct. If you claim "all caps"....then the entire post is all caps.

If only some of it is....then it isnt "all".

Youd think this would be self evident. I think the schools are failing our children.

kskboys

Reaction score
You listed 2. That's not several. And put some years on these rosters what year are you referencing?
I have no intention of doing your homework for you. You asked, I answered. Not rocket science.

Carr drug some pretty bad LV teams to some wins.

Dan Marino had 1 thousand yd rusher during his entire career and no D to speak of.

Don Meredith was on some really bad Cowboys teams. Shortened his career dramatically.

Those are off the top of my head. If you don't know something, research it instead of some lazy request.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I have no intention of doing your homework for you. You asked, I answered. Not rocket science.

Carr drug some pretty bad LV teams to some wins.

Dan Marino had 1 thousand yd rusher during his entire career and no D to speak of.

Don Meredith was on some really bad Cowboys teams. Shortened his career dramatically.

Those are off the top of my head. If you don't know something, research it instead of some lazy request.
So you make a claim and I don’t see what you claim and you tell me to do homework so I can prove your point for you? Have a good day. :laugh:

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Thats correct. If you claim "all caps"....then the entire post is all caps.

If only some of it is....then it isnt "all".

Youd think this would be self evident. I think the schools are failing our children.
You would think it wouldn't have to be all or nothing. You used all caps in your rant. It is what it is.