You guys make me sick

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
You guys talk about heart and pride, but you guys are the first to cut and run. It seems most here actually prefer the doom and gloom. The Cincy win was celebrated like a wake. Well now we have one for real. I don't get it. IF Wade, Romo, the OL, the WRs, the rush, the LBs, the secondary and special teams all suck, as everyone proclaims after every win, then we should be happy to be 4-2.

Most fans here could not enjoy last year when we went 13-3 and got beat beat in a close game by the eventual SB champs. This year everybody assumed we should skip the regular season and roll through the playoffs, but the NFL is brutal. The other teams actually try to win as well. The Cards played very well and the crowd got them fired up. To come back and tie the game on the road against an inspired team was awesome and showed heart.

Everyone is now an expert because they follow the draft, play fantasy football and call-in to talk radio. I hate it when we lose, but I don't hope for it so I can tell everyone how smart I am because I predicted it. At least we can enjoy some wins now since we are no longer the SB favorites. BTW who is? Oh yeah, the undefeated defending champs. Other than the Giants, what team doesn't have problems or bad losses?

This is my last attempt to preach, as it's a lost cause(not the season but this forum and the rest of the fair weather fans). And save me the, I just see all the flaws the coaches don't and I'm not some blind homer routine. It's your crutch. Some people are incapable of joy and want everyone else to be miserable as well. Have fun with that. I'll see you in Tampa!!!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We are all fans...and this forum is specifically here to celebrate and denounce the play of the Cowboys. People aren't jumping ship and no one is claiming to be experts, but as fans of this team, the people here have the right to voice their opinion.

You don't like the whining, don't read the thread. You don't like the opinion of a person, put them on ignore. Seems very simple to me.

If this is truly your last attempt to preach, then I'll hold you to it next week and every week thereafter.

dre1614

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2333861 said:
We are all fans...and this forum is specifically here to celebrate and denounce the play of the Cowboys. People aren't jumping ship and no one is claiming to be experts, but as fans of this team, the people here have the right to voice their opinion.

You don't like the whining, don't read the thread. You don't like the opinion of a person, put them on ignore. Seems very simple to me.

If this is truly your last attempt to preach, then I'll hold you to it next week and every week thereafter.

you sure about that?

Phantom

Benched
Reaction score
bkight13;2333827 said:
You guys talk about heart and pride, but you guys are the first to cut and run. It seems most here actually prefer the doom and gloom. The Cincy win was celebrated like a wake. Well now we have one for real. I don't get it. IF Wade, Romo, the OL, the WRs, the rush, the LBs, the secondary and special teams all suck, as everyone proclaims after every win, then we should be happy to be 4-2.

Most fans here could not enjoy last year when we went 13-3 and got beat beat in a close game by the eventual SB champs. This year everybody assumed we should skip the regular season and roll through the playoffs, but the NFL is brutal. The other teams actually try to win as well. The Cards played very well and the crowd got them fired up. To come back and tie the game on the road against an inspired team was awesome and showed heart.

Everyone is now an expert because they follow the draft, play fantasy football and call-in to talk radio. I hate it when we lose, but I don't hope for it so I can tell everyone how smart I am because I predicted it. At least we can enjoy some wins now since we are no longer the SB favorites. BTW who is? Oh yeah, the undefeated defending champs. Other than the Giants, what team doesn't have problems or bad losses?

This is my last attempt to preach, as it's a lost cause(not the season but this forum and the rest of the fair weather fans). And save me the, I just see all the flaws the coaches don't and I'm not some blind homer routine. It's your crutch. Some people are incapable of joy and want everyone else to be miserable as well. Have fun with that. I'll see you in Tampa!!!

Shaddup.

wood28

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2333861 said:

you read my mind ... thnx WoodysGirl :bow:

Thanos68

Benched
Reaction score
bkight13;2333827 said:

:lmao:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dre1614;2333864 said:
you sure about that?
Some might have more tangible football knowledge than others, but that doesn't make them an expert...just means they have more of an informed opinion.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2333861 said:

Are you joking? The whole first page is negative. The same as last week after a win.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
bkight13;2333827 said:

This was a passionate plea and I cried when I read it (not really).

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bkight13;2333899 said:
Are you joking? The whole first page is negative. The same as last week after a win.
Fan Zone is specifically for posted opinions..and the team hasn't given them much to be happy with, so negativity should be expected.

You are welcome to troll the Daily Zone for threads with straightforward news and updates about the 'boys.

You could also try creating a positive thread of your own. Like some others have.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2333919 said:
Fan Zone is specifically for posted opinions..and the team hasn't given them much to be happy with, so negativity should be expected.

You are welcome to troll the Daily Zone for threads with straightforward news and updates about the 'boys.

You could also try creating a positive thread of your own. Like some others have.

I know how the forums work. I've lived near DC all my life. I'm used to defending the Boys. I'm just not used to OUR fans being such babies.

rangers71

Reaction score
bkight13;2333827 said:

Great post.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2333861 said:

You go WG! :bow:

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2333861 said:
:hammer:

The doom and gloom crowd gets just as old as the lollipops and sunshine, "but we still won the game" crowd. Everybody has their own opinion, that's why we come here.

For the record, there were some serious flaws on this team that just about anyone could see, even with the 4-1 record. The good news is that there is plenty of time to right this ship. As we've all learned from the past two years, records don't matter as long as you get into the playoffs.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
bkight13;2333827 said:
You guys talk about heart and pride, but you guys are the first to cut and run.

And what does sitting here praising a team with a lack of heart and pride accomplish? Show me where it'll change the outcome on the field and I'll be the first in line to give them undue praise.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bkight13;2333972 said:
Don't let anyone spoil your pity party
You ever think that your thread is contributing to the number of negative threads? Just saying.

Obviously you felt the need to vent, but why not take the opposite approach and talk about what you found positive within the game.

There have been threads about T.O., Ware, and Crayton to name a few. So do your part, Post! Post! Post!