You guys may need to get use to TO threads...

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Everyone has sang this song already. The sky is falling etc.etc.etc. Now the tune is changing and everyone's is ready to jump on the bandwagon. Think I read this in another thread ?????

here I go drum role please......If he is signed its time to support until then NO TO.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
I personally do not buy that. To say "we" let need players go is correct if you ask the fans. The Cowboy brass may not necessarily agree. No one knows what the big plan is. Today could have gone exactly the way they wanted it to. Outside of Longwell, was there really someone most fans wanted that we felt the Cowboys were interested in that signed with another team?

They very well may not agree... or maybe they are saving the money to sign TO...

k19

Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
I haven't heard a word buttttttt.......an old battle scar I received going up San Juan Hill is suddenly darker and it itches like Hell!!! That usually means a storm is a commin....;) :eek:

Lil penicillin oughta clear that right up pops :confused:

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
I haven't heard a word buttttttt.......an old battle scar I received going up San Juan Hill is suddenly darker and it itches like Hell!!! That usually means a storm is a commin....;) :eek:
:bow: :bow:

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
trickblue said:
I say this for a couple of reasons...
1) We have a lot of money to spend in FA, but we let quite a few need players slip by today...

2) Sources I trust say TO is likely to happen. Not that I want it, but it appears that this is a done deal from many accounts...

I don't like TO... but I didn't like Deion either. I rooted for him to do well because he was a Cowboy, even though I didn't like him. I will do the same for TO... No player, coach or owner is bigger than this great franchise...

On the bright side, this may limit the "Q" threads we still have...

Carry on...

That's what I like to hear...sweet music. Having Owens will open up the offense so much, we won't have to read the "Why is Parcells so conservative?" threads anymore.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rayman said:
So.......Are the T.O. and Longwell press confrences tomorrow then? :laugh2:

j/k
I wonder what Longwell's contract demands were. I know we were very interested. Something had to have changed the minds. I sent an e-mail asking. No answer yet.

It is the same source. I'd almost like it to be strike 2. If he lands here I hope we keep Key and become a pass forst Offense.

kilz

Reaction score
In the last month b/c of this forum.

I have really hated him since the star incident, but more so since he signed w/ the egirls.

Was pleased with his and their demise, but now I want him.

Parcells is an asset as a coach. Having him (combined with the disaster that was 2005 for TO) will IMO be what is needed to get the maximum bang for the buck out of TO.

JPBallin21

Reaction score
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwwwww

T.O. to Big D ;)

In all honesty, I want him here too. I want him here to prove everyone wrong and laugh in there faces :)

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
kilz said:
In the last month b/c of this forum.

I have really hated him since the star incident, but more so since he signed w/ the egirls.

Was pleased with his and their demise, but now I want him.

Parcells is an asset as a coach. Having him (combined with the disaster that was 2005 for TO) will IMO be what is needed to get the maximum bang for the buck out of TO.

Careful what you wish for.