You guys need to make up your mind

McKDaddy

Reaction score
And frankly you can't convince me right now that McCarthy isn't tanking.
Agreed. He may or may not be the coach to get us to SB but I think he has figured out how much is needed and is preparing for next year.

Creeper

Reaction score
I am still on the tank bandwagon and have not left it. I consider the Minnesota win a fluke and a mistake. Now, with Erving and Martin out, probably for the remainder of the season, I don't have to worry about any more Minnesota mistakes.

The Cowboys may beat the Bengals because they have no QB and I am sure Dalton will be fired up. The Bengals have no real defense and even the Cowboys backup will play well enough to win that game. But it is not a sure thing. I think the Giants will be fighting the WFT for the division so that last game of the season will be big for them.

This is a lost season, not because of a bad draft, or even a bad bunch of FA signings. It's the injuries. Losing the best 4 tackles on the team, and the franchise QB was enough to tank this season, especially with the defense that was never good to begin with. The worst part about this season is the 2021 draft does not have any impact players in their main area of need, DT. I would love to see them draft Sewell but he will be gone before Dallas picks, thanks to that win in Minnesota. They may be able to fix that with a loss to the Bengals though.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
The non-tank crowd is so short sighted that they think a divisional win and getting beat down in the wild card round is better than a top 5 pick,
I just don't want to hear those same people whining about off season moves if they win just enough to move us outside the sweet zone of the draft

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just don't want to hear those same people whining about off season moves if they win just enough to move us outside the sweet zone of the draft
What we will be hearing...even from the tankers...is how bad the 2021 draft was.

SHoulda drafted xx instead
Too high for that position
Wasted pick
He's a bust
Why'd they give him an extended contract.

The same things we hear over and over on about 80% of our picks. And we're supposed to WANT to tank for them?

kskboys

Reaction score
What we will be hearing...even from the tankers...is how bad the 2021 draft was.

SHoulda drafted xx instead
Too high for that position
Wasted pick
He's a bust
Why'd they give him an extended contract.

The same things we hear over and over on about 80% of our picks. And we're supposed to WANT to tank for them?
I'm thinking you should be more picky as to who you listen to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!