You guys still watch the game?

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I had people over for it and think I seen maybe 2-3 plays and got drunk and played pool and darts. At least I had a good time but my levels of drinking have gone up a little but I am by no means blaming this on anything that has happened this year, 2020. I do blame the Dallas Cowboys Corporation and will be filing a lawsuit against them in the following weeks.

Rajveer

Reaction score
I have added the Dallas Cowboys to the list of comedies I like to watch. Like on Tuesday, I watched Mrs Doubtfire, a guy pretending to be a women and then followed that up with the Dallas game where defense was pretending to be able to stop the opposing running backs.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes but with a great deal more morbid curiosity than usual. This last game was a real treat, got to see all 3 LB's play peek-a-boo with the QB and RB's and get it wrong almost every time.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Well... We have a monster game for our future this Sunday.

The Bengals & Cowboys will be competing for the #3 pick...

I'm afraid Dallas will be trying to win the game though.. Dalton will really want to win this one.

The Bengals will do the smart thing and let Dallas have their way i'm sure.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Yes to the bitter end. The way I look at it there is only 4 more games left to the football season so I want to watch even if the product is embarrassing. I just hope to see young players start to improve so there is some hope.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Yup I still watch, it just doesn't give me the dopamine high it usually does....also doesn't effect my mood when they lose. It just is what it is at this point.

Honestly im probably more concerned about individual performances that the team performance. Would love to see some of the young guys like Gallimore, Lamb, McGovern, Connor Williams, etc really end the year on a strong note. Some positive play for LVE/Jaylon would go a long way towards getting me exited about 2021.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Always. Only get 16 games a year. Enjoy them, relax and prepare for the draft. I never miss a game
Exactly. Watch games with the draft in mind.

Makes sense, because that's where we get all those 4th and 5th round steals because we are smarter than the rest of the league.

The only real issue is when the games have to be played

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Similar to watching a kids basketball game, watch out of obligation, etc.

foofighters

Reaction score
I had people over for it and think I seen maybe 2-3 plays and got drunk and played pool and darts. At least I had a good time but my levels of drinking have gone up a little but I am by no means blaming this on anything that has happened this year, 2020. I do blame the Dallas Cowboys Corporation and will be filing a lawsuit against them in the following weeks.
After we didn't do anything on the first possession of the second half, I turned it off. I was checking cordless brad nailers in YouTube instead...

Jipper

Reaction score

i watched the first half then went to bed...no point in watching a beat down to a team that has no shot at winning.

I will, however, watch every second of this week's game hoping for a loss.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Of course I do. We only get 16 of these a year, and when it's not football season, I'm waiting for football season.

Carson

Reaction score
i watched the first half then went to bed...no point in watching a beat down to a team that has no shot at winning.

I will, however, watch every second of this week's game hoping for a loss.

Sadly it was more of the same.

They had a shot. They just hurt themselves like they have the past 25 years

Jipper

Reaction score
Sadly it was more of the same.

They had a shot. They just hurt themselves like they have the past 25 years

i honestly thought this felt different....i never felt like they really had a shot and just felt like were going through the motions....in years past i haven't felt this "quit", and im still trying to figure out if its really different or if im just getting more jaded.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
There is no pressure in watching the Boys this year, so it's some what entertaining by not taken the game too seriously. I do focus on the rookies and sure would like to see Reggie and Antae on the field.