MarcusRock

Reaction score

This was a first down by Zeke too.

NoFirst.jpg

Carson

Reaction score
This was a first down by Zeke too.

NoFirst.jpg

Apples to oranges. That’s a mercy call. We’re down three scores and it’s 7 minutes to go lmao

If they call the CeeDee penalty it’s 17-17 or 17-13 at half with us getting some momentum

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had people over for it and think I seen maybe 2-3 plays and got drunk and played pool and darts. At least I had a good time but my levels of drinking have gone up a little but I am by no means blaming this on anything that has happened this year, 2020. I do blame the Dallas Cowboys Corporation and will be filing a lawsuit against them in the following weeks.
I've always watched the games by myself. Since 1974 I don't let anyone watch with me. Don't know why, but it's the way I like it. My wife is very understanding when it comes to football. Thank God

Creeper

Reaction score
Yes, I watch every game I can. I tried to focus on certain young players to see how they looked against a good team. Specifically, I tried to watch McGovern at RG, as well as the rest of the OL. They actually did a pretty good job against a good Baltimore front. McGovern did not screw up any plays I watched and held his own for the most part. Steele on the other hand does some head-scratching things. Just like in the Washington game when he left Sweat unblocked so he could block a pass then intercept it for a TD. Steele did the same thing against Baltimore. Only this time there was no blitz. He left the DE unblocked while he shifted to his left to help McGovern block a guy had had under control. The DE forced Dalton out of the pocket where is rushed an incomplete pass out of bounds. Not sure why Steele does this but two games in a row?

On defense, I kept an eye on the young DTs, Gallimore, Hamilton and Ankou. I like Hamilton's power but I am not sure about his instincts. Gallimore seems to be learning. I know the DTs get some criticism, and they deserve it, but as a rookie, he is not doing that badly.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Apples to oranges. That’s a mercy call. We’re down three scores and it’s 7 minutes to go lmao

If they call the CeeDee penalty it’s 17-17 or 17-13 at half with us getting some momentum

Ah yes, they ol' "It's the timing, man! The timing!" After we gain momentum then the defense had to step back on the field, you know? Lol. And you're chalking up Zuerlein hitting a FG in that game? Brave man.

Here's Dalton not getting called for grounding also. BIASED!!!

NoGr1.gif

Carson

Reaction score
Ah yes, they ol' "It's the timing, man! The timing!" After we gain momentum then the defense had to step back on the field, you know? Lol. And you're chalking up Zuerlein hitting a FG in that game? Brave man.

Here's Dalton not getting called for grounding also. BIASED!!!

NoGr1.gif

Same as the no taunting called on Browns touchdown. Could go all day with this.

Did not say we’d win. Just simply was a big momentum shift.

Motorola

Reaction score
Yes. I have to see how the Cowboys' season winds down. 50-50 chance for wins in the next three games- @ CIN, SF, PHL. NYG going for division title...don't see a victory on the road in the 2020 finale.

Carson

Reaction score
Yes. I have to see how the Cowboys' season winds down. 50-50 chance for wins in the next three games- @ CIN, SF, PHL. NYG going for division title...don't see a victory on the road in the 2020 finale.

If we beat Cincinnati and we should. If New York and Washington lose, it makes the San Fran game even bigger.

I won’t quit hoping!

KeepinTime

Reaction score
I had people over for it and think I seen maybe 2-3 plays and got drunk and played pool and darts. At least I had a good time but my levels of drinking have gone up a little but I am by no means blaming this on anything that has happened this year, 2020. I do blame the Dallas Cowboys Corporation and will be filing a lawsuit against them in the following weeks.
Is this a class action suit because if so, I’d like to be in on it.

KeepinTime

Reaction score
I switched shifts with a co-worker so I could watch the game. Watched almost the entire game up until about four minutes left in the 4th and then decided I’d had enough. I’ll always watch if there’s any way possible to do so but one can only take so much.