You have to pick one Cowboy and no other

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Seen a few of these types of threads while we wait for the draft and new season.

So here is my simple question - Who is your favorite Dallas Cowboy of all-time?

No diplomatic lists, no I used to pick this person and now I go with this player.

Point blank, who is your single favorite player, the legend of legends that you saw play?

——————————————

For me, Troy Aikman.

Never met a Super Bowl he couldn’t win. Leader on and off the field. No nonsense.

bigE79

Reaction score
Seen a few of these types of threads while we wait for the draft and new season.

So here is my simple question - Who is your favorite Dallas Cowboy of all-time?

No diplomatic lists, no I used to pick this person and now I go with this player.

Point blank, who is your single favorite player, the legend of legends that you saw play?

——————————————

For me, Troy Aikman.

Never met a Super Bowl he couldn’t win. Leader on and off the field. No nonsense.
Captain come back.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Roger Staubach in the lead with 2 votes.

All with one vote in 2nd place.

Troy Aikman
Jason Witten
Tony Dorsett
Randy White
Tony Romo
Larry Allen

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Tony Dorsett is the reason I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan.
I used to be a Washington Commanders fan and HATED Roger Staubach and the Cowboys.
I couldn't wait to play in the NFL and put Staubach out of the game with a vicious sack (daydreaming as a youngster since I would in no way get big enough to be a NFL defensive lineman based on sheer genetics).
But I loved me some Tony Dorsett when he played for the University of Pittsburgh.
His speed, his spin move, the same things I would do on the playground playing football with my friends.
And then the Cowboys manufactured a way to shnooker the Seattle Seahawks. And Tony Dorsett was a Cowboys.
So I abandoned the Skins and was a Cowboy for life.
Just to think I might have been this close to being a Seahawks fan. Whew!

Hypotenoose

Reaction score
Tony Dorsett is the reason I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan.
I used to be a Washington Football Team fan and HATED Roger Staubach and the Cowboys.
I couldn't wait to play in the NFL and put Staubach out of the game with a vicious sack (daydreaming as a youngster since I would in no way get big enough to be a NFL defensive lineman based on sheer genetics).
But I loved me some Tony Dorsett when he played for the University of Pittsburgh.
His speed, his spin move, the same things I would do on the playground playing football with my friends.
And then the Cowboys manufactured a way to shnooker the Seattle Seahawks. And Tony Dorsett was a Cowboys.
So I abandoned the Skins and was a Cowboy for life.
Just to think I might have been this close to being a Seahawks fan. Whew!

Cool story. I’ve never heard of a Washington fan that hated the Cowboys eventually becoming a Cowboys fan. Props to you. TD was my favorite player until Emmitt.