You Know Your Team Hasn't Been Successful For A Long Time When

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
You never did tell me which multisyllable you were bothered by. Oh sorry I did it again. :lmao:
That's all you got in this sentence, fuzz? Just one 75 cent word? Come on, you can write more of those 75 cent words. You be a fancy man, fuzz.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
That's all you got in this sentence, fuzz? Just one 75 cent word? Come on, you can write more of those 75 cent words. You be a fancy man, fuzz.
As long as you have been playing your duplicitous game, you know that I just write like this and do not have to try. It amuses me that my state of being alone bothers you. You don't read like the typical inferiority complex I have encountered my entire life.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
As long as you have been playing your duplicitous game, you know that I just write like this and do not have to try. It amuses me that my state of being alone bothers you. You don't read like the typical inferiority complex I have encountered my entire life.
lol...you are to cool, fuzzy. You and I have know each other for years. But, sometimes it just gets so fun to tickle your skinny fuzzy ribs. lol

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
lol...you are to cool, fuzzy. You and I have know each other for years. But, sometimes it just gets so fun to tickle your skinny fuzzy ribs. lol
I understand why you would want to play the it's sarcasm therefore everything you said is meaningless card.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
3f1bffb6fa16f793c2918851a35b9520.jpg
last super bowl trophy.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
you have anything other than complaining about my diction?
Yes, yes I do. Dak sucks and I want him off the team since the Boyz will never win anything with him here.

Also, fuzzy, a slight inclination of the cranium is as adequate as a spasmodic movement of one optic toward an equine quadruped utterly devoid of any visionary capacity.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Yes, yes I do. Dak sucks and I want him off the team since the Boyz will never win anything with him here.

Also, fuzzy, a slight inclination of the cranium is as adequate as a spasmodic movement of one optic toward an equine quadruped utterly devoid of any visionary capacity.
Compare and contrast

a slight inclination of the cranium is as adequate as a spasmodic movement of one optic toward an equine quadruped utterly devoid of any visionary capacity.
a nod of the head is as good as an eye twitch towards a blind horse.

As long as you have been playing your duplicitous game, you know that I just write like this and do not have to try.

as long as you have been playing your pretending to be one while actually being a different way game, you know that I just write like this and do not have to try.

There is a Bertrand Russell quote that is extremely apt here.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Compare and contrast

a nod of the head is as good as an eye twitch towards a blind horse.

as long as you have been playing your pretending to be one while actually being a different way game, you know that I just write like this and do not have to try.

There is a Bertrand Russell quote that is extremely apt here.
That has nothing to do with getting Dak the hell off the team.

That is a Jerry Jones thought that is extremely possible, hopefully. lol.
And that is why the team has not been successful for eight coming up on nine years.

Oh, and stop using google, that is so below you.

shabazz

Reaction score
Given the amount of posts looking for someone to blame for the Cowboys situation I would have to agree. If the shoe fits. . . .
Too be honest I'm not sure why anybody here should get upset over the current situation. The owner isn't losing any sleep over it and believes that he's got a plan.

It's actually going to be entertaining to see how this all plays out......draft day could be incredibly interesting if the FO decides that Dak, Micah and Ceedee are tradeable items.

I got my popcorn ready.......or he could simply trade no one and take another TE or injured project in the 2nd round and surprise nobody here.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
1. The NFL draft is more relevant for team fans than the Super Bowl.

2. Every time another team cuts a veteran, his name becomes the title of the next thread on your team's discussion forum with the first sentence, "We need this guy!"

3. The draft becomes a topic six games into the regular season.

4. The most polarizing issue is the starting QB and options for his replacement.

5. Veteran free agency is a method of improvement.

6. You don't see any team players in national commercials.

7. Winning the division is considered an achievement and even celebrated.

8. When defending your team's historic relevance, you have to reference their accomplishments before you were born.

9. Team friendly contracts are an unfamiliar phenomenon.

10. Postgame show interviews feature the very players you were rooting against a half hour ago.

11. Game highlights routinely end with two of your team's DB's pointing fingers at each other or your QB walking off the field with his head lowered.

12. Your teams MVP candidates for the season include the punter.

13. News of your teams players are limited to their off-field charity work with half a paragraph acknowledging that he is indeed, an NFL player.

14. Fans of the other teams can only name three of the players on your team if they used to play for their team.
You forgot how the Dallas Cowboys media team and apologists state that the team being "aggressive with Undrafted Free Agency sort of makes up for not being aggressive with Unrestricted Free Agency"

That is next level excuse-making.

Yes, signing guys that were just passed on 257 times is the key to winning Super Bowls.

raven55

Reaction score
we will have been to mars and back and dallas will still be dreaming of a super bowl as a matter of fact football will be virtual then

plasticman

Reaction score
22. The team has a high success rate at signing undrafted free agents..........because those players like their chances.

Chasing6

Reaction score
You know we're not going to agree on this because I'm going to keep bringing this up,,​
in the last 33 years Jerry Jones has three, now stack up all the other teams in the last 33 years who have 3 Super Bowls, just leave the drought out of it... it's just about Super Bowls, total Super Bowls, again if they hadn't won one every 10 years instead of three early and then have a drought what's the difference it's still 33 Super Bowls is more than three total championships by our other three pro sports teams here in DFW... So since 1989 how many teams have had three Super Bowl wins in the NFL that's how I look at it I realize we want it but again there are teams that have longer droughts and there are teams who have not won any Super Bowls and there are a whole lot of teams that I've only won one....​

Try that on for size,

stop with the theoretical hypotheticals and all the other nonsense because that's why you all have a big problem with this and I just rather look at it is each year is a new year, each year is a one off you never know when it's going to be your cycle..

it's ridiculous to put this all on them because other sports teams have had longer droughts including the chiefs 52 years and then you have to add the ones in have never won a Super Bowl your theory is wrong because most of the teams who are winning are a fraction of the 32 teams it literally is a a handful of teams that are winning all those championships and you know why I know this here's the last little actual fact that you need to remember when we're debating how is it that the Cowboys are on this long drought and still third all time in Super Bowl wins it shows that you lots of teams are not winning Super Bowls that top heavy top five the same teams that were top five ten years ago... The 49ers have had a nice little run here except for the fact that they haven't won a Super Bowl since 1994 and you keep glossing over it even them making a lot of championship games and Super Bowls they haven't won any since 1994... That's two years longer than the Cowboys so stop using several wins and start using proper arguments which would be getting to the NFC championship game and at least making a Super Bowl...

Apparently you didn't read the most important part is if you just changed the word from winning Super Bowls to actually making a Super Bowl then maybe you'd have an argument again the NFC championship games I get it we need to get there we need to get over the hump but those teams are not winning Super Bowls the 32 teams in the NFL are not cycling every 32 years to winning a championship that is not how it works it's the same fraction of teams with an outlier every once in a while....

But most of the teams who are known to have multiple dynasties in our winning Super Bowls are the ones that keep winning Super Bowls in certain cycles the chiefs are new to it but then you add in the Steelers, Packers, Cowboys, 9ers, pats into a certain extent the giants. That is hardly a large portion of the NFL... Yes the cycle over 32 years the is that more teams have made the championship game or at least got to a Super Bowl over that cycle and the Cowboys are in a drought but again the chiefs had a much longer drought it was twice as long and now they've cycled into a nice little run again the Cowboys will eventually get there if they don't they don't but I'm tired of hearing about the past or the future I'm a one year person..

The NFL is full of parity, it is become a week-to-week league during the year and it's a year-to-year league full of one offs, there isn't a lot of carryover especially for the larger part of the NFL...

Jimmy J. should have had 5 SB's. GM Jethro destroyed that.

Chasing6

Reaction score
22. The team has a high success rate at signing undrafted free agents..........because those players like their chances.
Because we have a legit open roster posters to fill. This year more than ever.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Because we have a legit open roster posters to fill. This year more than ever.
Yeah because the Cowboys did not have the reputation of a stacked roster the last couple of years. . .

We were just put near the top of the preseason power ranking because of UDFA . . . .