You Know Your Team Hasn't Been Successful For A Long Time When

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
So is the guilt. Perhaps shedding all his wealth and creature comforts and giving it to a less fortunate one will ease this affliction.

Send it my way and I'll personally absolve him from his purgatory of shame and self loathing......
I definitely seemed to touch a nerve. Several white knights for fair plasticman

If people would like to understand more about how the paradigm of fault and blame is undesirable, I recommend looking into the Federal Bureau of Prisons and their Root Cause Analysis and BRAVE Initiatives. There is a strong correlation to criminal behavior.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score

If people would like to understand more about how the paradigm of fault and blame is undesirable, I recommend looking into the Federal Bureau of Prisons and their Root Cause Analysis and BRAVE Initiatives. There is a strong correlation to criminal behavior.
Get over yourself.

Reid1boys

Reaction score

You Know Your Team Hasn't Been Successful For A Long Time When..... YOU COME TO THIS SITE AND SEE ALL THE WHINING.​

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Your most recent championship jacket is a starter name brand

Starter_Blog_Pic.jpg
Which by the way were some the most innovative and stylish gear the team has ever had and nobody’s come close to since. The Cowboys store is so bland and predictable.

Look what Kristen Juszczyk is doing with Chief’s gear. She’s outside the box and creative. Were bland and predictable.

Motorola

Reaction score
Which by the way were some the most innovative and stylish gear the team has ever had and nobody’s come close to since. The Cowboys store is so bland and predictable.

Look what Kristen Juszczyk is doing with Chief’s gear. She’s outside the box and creative. Were bland and predictable.
'DandyDon1722' approval of you highlighting an entrepreneur that's capitalizing on her relationship to an NFL player.

Motorola

Reaction score

'DandyDon1722' Kudos to you highlighting an entrepreneur that's capitalizing on her relationship to an NFL player --- AND ---
putting out merchandise worthy of the Chiefs' fanbase buying.

kskboys

Reaction score
I am asking you what you are talking about and this is your response? :laugh:

I am not afraid of criticism. Bring it. This passive aggressive attempt is little better than a whimper and considering you are white knighting for others: hilarious.
No you weren't. You were too busy making weird little accusations that make no sense. And now you're doing it again. I guess you're just really bad at reading and understanding other people. Maybe step out of your little narcissistic world for a sec and you can see your extreme foolishness.

BTW, is it even possible for you to reply w/o throwing little childish insults? I mean, are you really this sad little dude/dudette?

I don't mind the little insult attempts, they are amusing.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
No you weren't. You were too busy making weird little accusations that make no sense. And now you're doing it again. I guess you're just really bad at reading and understanding other people. Maybe step out of your little narcissistic world for a sec and you can see your extreme foolishness.

BTW, is it even possible for you to reply w/o throwing little childish insults? I mean, are you really this sad little dude/dudette?

I don't mind the little insult attempts, they are amusing.
Nice assertions but at no point do you actually discuss at I'm talking about. You case plenty of aspersions with no basis.

You claim you "don't mind" but your flailing speaks differently. What is doubly hilarious is that I as speaking to plasticman and yet I have multiple other accounts tilting at windmills for his benefit.

As for narcissism, I address criticism head on as opposed to the passive aggressive nonsense I see here. I don't think you even know what narcissism means. Rather that you are from another forum where I have rubbed someone's nose in their specific narcissistic behaviors and simply want some tit for tat. Occam's razor and all. Holding onto criticisms from others in anger and unable to let it go is a hallmark of narcissism after all.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Growing a spine helps.

People used to be vertebrates.
People used to legally shoot each over slights and still do brawl over them o the regular just like they have been doing over the entirety of human history.

Stoicism as virtue is slave morality IMO.

Last edited:

shabazz

Reaction score

Very interesting subject matter right there.

erod

Reaction score
People used to legally shoot each over slights and still do brawl over them o the regular just like they have been doing over the entirety of human history.
In the 80s?

I wasn't referencing John Wesley Hardin, Mr. Strawman. Your ilk is what got us into this current disaster.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
In the 80s?

I wasn't referencing John Wesley Hardin, Mr. Strawman. Your ilk is what got us into this current disaster.
:laugh: So the men of the 80s had more spine than Wyatt Earp and Bill Hickok.

It's more like your ilk demonstrably has no sense of history, contemporary or otherwise.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Given the amount of posts looking for someone to blame for the Cowboys situation I would have to agree. If the shoe fits. . . .
Well, I see fuzzy is out starting trouble. Go read a dictionary, fuzz.