You know you're at a dive bar when...

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Sheet call that a friendly bar (long as it ain't some headache) :D

I got offered some tonight. I beat a guy at pool and he didn't have any money to buy me a beer, so he asked me if I wanted some coke. I declined. It was an early night for me.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
I was at a greyhound meeting for a stag do a few years ago, went to the toilet in one of the bar areas and the amount of it left on the wee shelf above the cistern was ridiculous. You could honestly use your finger to write in it.

No offense, .. but can someone translate that for me?

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
No offense, .. but can someone translate that for me?

My friend was getting married, on the night out to celebrate his last night of freedom we went to an old football stadium that is now used as a greyhound track to have a few drinks and gamble on dog races. Upon visiting the gentlemans rest room one discovered that other patrons of said establishment had been using a shelf to cut lines of cocaine and there was a substantial residue left over that was thick enough that if one cared to draw his finger across it it left a clean line of shelf in the powdered surface.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
daschoo said:
My friend was getting married, on the night out to celebrate his last night of freedom we went to an old football stadium that is now used as a greyhound track to have a few drinks and gamble on dog races. Upon visiting the gentlemans rest room one discovered that other patrons of said establishment had been using a shelf to cut lines of cocaine and there was a substantial residue left over that was thick enough that if one cared to draw his finger across it it left a clean line of shelf in the powdered surface.

This version works.