You Like That?

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
At least they made the playoffs we have nothing to laugh about sitting home at 4-12.

True ... But the only difference between us and them is we have a better draft pick ...it don't mean a thing unless you get the ring ..
4-12 sucks
1 and done sucks pretty bad as well

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
24197256372_108691fcdd.jpg

dirtycallahan

Reaction score
The last team the Commanders beat that had a winning record was the cowboys. It was last year.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The Commanders represented the NFC East very well in this game.

They showed exactly what this division champion was going to do regardless.

They folded up when it counted against a team that probably was operating at half speed even after getting a two score lead.

Just goes to show you how weak the division is and how hollow just making the playoffs is.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
The Commanders represented the NFC East very well in this game.

They showed exactly what this division champion was going to do regardless.

They folded up when it counted against a team that probably was operating at half speed even after getting a two score lead.

Just goes to show you how weak the division is and how hollow just making the playoffs is.

They lucked into a division championship this year. I doubt we let that happen again.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
True ... But the only difference between us and them is we have a better draft pick ...it don't mean a thing unless you get the ring ..
4-12 sucks
1 and done sucks pretty bad as well

It's only a better draft pick if you make the right selection. A high draft pick doesn't guarantee a great player and Mo Claiborne is proof of that.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I would've rather been playing today like they did than have a high draft pick. The goal every season is to be playing in January not sitting at home looking forward to a high draft pick in April.

I'd rather win the Super Bowl and having this 4th pick, if we get a hopeful blue chip QB, we can enjoy the fruits for years to come. We had playoffs over these 20 years, but without a SB type staff and players, it's just meaningless to me.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Hmmm...

Would I rather:

A. Win the Super Bowl and have the last 1st round pick?

B. Go 4-12 and have a top 4 pick?

C. Put in a mediocre season but luck into an NFCE Championship only to get bounced in the 1st round & receive a 20 something 1st round draft pick?

If it's not going to be A then I will take B because C sucks.

Last edited:

VACowboy

Reaction score
They made the playoffs. Props to them. But they went 9-7 in a bad division--against a last place schedule. They get a wildcard loss for their effort as well as the privilege of picking after better teams in the draft and playing a first place sched in 2016. The 2015-2016 Washington Commanders are paper lions. Romo's injury has screwed them almost as badly as it did us. That, I like.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I would've rather been playing today like they did than have a high draft pick. The goal every season is to be playing in January not sitting at home looking forward to a high draft pick in April.

To each their own.

This nightmare season is over, now onto next season.

A garbage showing like the Commanders had today certainly would not make me feel all that great.

The whole point of making the postseason is to be competitive. If we had somehow lucked into it with Cassel, etc., it would have been hollow.

The goal every season should be to play for a chance to win it all. Like last season.

If the idea is to be mediocre enough to stumble in and then fall flat on your face, I don't see the charm.