You may not want to see this.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I don't know what to say.

===============================

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No … it's a dead cat with propellers stuck on it! – in pictures

After his cat Orville died, Dutch artist Bart Jansen decided to give him a new lease of life … by having him stuffed, attaching propellers to him and flying him around as a radio controlled helicopter. He's now on show at an art festival.

Orville-a-flying-helicopt-001.jpg

The-Orvillecopter-by-Dutc-002.jpg

The-Orvillecopter-is-bein-003.jpg

The-Orvillecopter-By-Dutc-004.jpg

Dutch-artist-Bart-Jansen--005.jpg

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Wow, can you imagine the pranks you could pull with that thing? :D

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Has this... artist... ever done this to a dog?

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
No call out threads.

Sorry..

Them's the rules. :eek:

tup knows....

tup knows...

Kangaroo

Reaction score
I will make sure my 13 about to be 14 year old son does not see that. he just watch the original Alien movie yesterday and during the movie he kept asking his Mom the cat does not die does it; people getting eaten ok but as long as the cat lived he was fine. :laugh1:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The30YardSlant;4583169 said:
The only good cat is a dead cat. A dead cat with flight capabilties is a great cat.
:tongue:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kangaroo;4583166 said:
I will make sure my 13 about to be 14 year old son does not see that. he just watch the original Alien movie yesterday and during the movie he kept asking his Mom the cat does not die does it; people getting eaten ok but as long as the cat lived he was fine. :laugh1:
Was it the uncut R-rated version of Aliens or the commercially interrupted version on some movie channel like AMC? I envy your son. True horror movies are one of my passions and Ridley Scott's original film is one of the best in my book. I was older than him when I saw it for the first time and loved seeing it on the big screen. Hopefully, he was able to watch the better version too. :)

joseephuss

Reaction score
The only good cat is a dead cat. A dead cat with flight capabilties is a great cat.

Yikes, such bitterness. How about C.C. the cat who guards the Alamo from rodents and bugs? Are we better off with her alive or dead? :D

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Dallas;4583089 said:
No call out threads.

Sorry..

Them's the rules. :eek:

tup knows....

tup knows...

You freaking wussy tattle tale. I wasn't calling her out, I was warning her. Screw the rest of you.

Lonestar94

Reaction score

So im guessing youve never had a cat as a pet. Sucks for you.