You may not want to see this.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am not a cat person at all, but that cat who loved his owner/master/dad deserved a lot better memorial rather than being made a mockery of.

The more I think about this, the more pissed I get. Again, I am not a cat person in the least, but he deserved more from those *******es.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Lonestar94;4583311 said:
So im guessing youve never had a cat as a pet. Sucks for you.

I grew up with two of them, it's how I developed that opinion in fact. Cats are good for two things, punting and food for other more useful animals. Apparently, they also make fantastic model airplanes.

I loathe cats. I'd rather have a handicapped turtle as a pet. I wouldn't brake for one if I was traveling over 30 MPH, not worth the risk of damage to the brakes.

Lonestar94

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4583554 said:
I grew up with two of them, it's how I developed that opinion in fact. Cats are good for two things, punting and food for other more useful animals. Apparently, they also make fantastic model airplanes.

I loathe cats. I'd rather have a handicapped turtle as a pet. I wouldn't brake for one if I was traveling over 30 MPH, not worth the risk of damage to the brakes.

Love cats or not, would you not feel bad in the least bit that you just ran over someone's family member and loved one? That to me is just selfish and pathetic. I almost feel sorry for you.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Lonestar94;4583565 said:
Love cats or not, would you not feel bad in the least bit that you just ran over someone's family member and loved one?

If it ran out in front of me? Not really. They're on the level of squirrels and possums to be

It's been proven that cats lack the higher emotional range that only humans, dogs, dolphins and the great apes possess. It's also been shown that they show no measurable decline in performance or age with the removal of a longtime owner.

You may care about your cat, but it doesn't care about you. It doesn't have the intelectual capacity or emotional range to. Science shows you're just a prop to them, allowing them to continue their useless existence spent mostly licking themselves, hiding under the bed and pissing on everything but the litter box.

Lonestar94

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4583589 said:
If it ran out in front of me? Not really. They're on the level of squirrels and possums to be

It's been proven that cats lack the higher emotional range that only humans, dogs, dolphins and the great apes possess. It's also been shown that they show no measurable decline in performance or age with the removal of a longtime owner.

You may care about your cat, but it doesn't care about you. It doesn't have the intelectual capacity or emotional range to. Science shows you're just a prop to them, allowing them to continue their useless existence spent mostly licking themselves, hiding under the bed and pissing on everything but the litter box.

You are so full of **** You must of had bad experiences with cats cause they DO have emotional attachments. They bond to owners and do mourn them. They also bond to each other and will go into depression if their lifelong buddy dies before them. I have a manx and he is like a dog and will follow me around wherever I go, sleep with me, even ride around in the car.. I'll bang on the window and he'll come running.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Lonestar94;4583632 said:
You are so full of **** You must of had bad experiences with cats cause they DO have emotional attachments. They bond to owners and do mourn them. They also bond to each other and will go into depression if their lifelong buddy dies before them. I have a manx and he is like a dog and will follow me around wherever I go, sleep with me, even ride around in the car.. I'll bang on the window and he'll come running.

Proof

SGznp.gif

Kangaroo

Reaction score
DallasEast;4583241 said:
Was it the uncut R-rated version of Aliens or the commercially interrupted version on some movie channel like AMC? I envy your son. True horror movies are one of my passions and Ridley Scott's original film is one of the best in my book. I was older than him when I saw it for the first time and loved seeing it on the big screen. Hopefully, he was able to watch the better version too. :)

Rented on Amazon Instant watch so he got to see the original I watched as a young kid on like HBO or something.

My parents where watching it and I snuk out to a spot and watch it think I was like 10 scared the crap out of me I ended up sleeping by my door on the floor opened a crack to let light in and so i could breathe was in a cold sweat every time I tried to lay on my bed and close my eyes.

http://www.amazon.com/Alien/dp/B00498VS1E/ref=tmm_aiv_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1338873294&sr=8-1

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Kangaroo;4583696 said:
Rented on Amazon Instant watch so he got to see the original I watched as a young kid on like HBO or something.

My parents where watching it and I snuk out to a spot and watch it think I was like 10 scared the crap out of me I ended up sleeping by my door on the floor opened a crack to let light in and so i could breathe was in a cold sweat every time I tried to lay on my bed and close my eyes.

http://www.amazon.com/Alien/dp/B00498VS1E/ref=tmm_aiv_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1338873294&sr=8-1

Lol it was on Syfy or something yesterday, in fact all of them were. I only saw a decent amount of the first one though.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Lonestar94;4583632 said:

:laugh2:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kangaroo;4583696 said:

"In space, no one can here you scream."

:bow:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They should put speakers on that thing and fly it around with this tune playing full blast...

[youtube]VBdSqk78nHw[/youtube]

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

speedkilz88

Reaction score
How do we know that Orville really died of natural causes? Is it really coincidence that he's named after Orville Wright?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
speedkilz88;4584162 said:
How do we know that Orville really died of natural causes? Is it really coincidence that he's named after Orville Wright?

He didn't die of natural causes. He died in a horrible kittycopter crash. :D

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
dont dislike cats so much as some of their owners who let them outside and think that I should be ok with them using my yard as there toilet!!!!

Kilyin

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4583589 said:

That is ridiculous. I don't particularly love cats, but they definitely have varying personalities and display similar emotions to dogs. They're just extremely independent animals most of the time. I've seen cats that are very affectionate towards their owners and some that want nothing to do with anyone.

To call them equivalents to squirrels and possums is a bit over the top.