You people who reside in Texas have it easy...

juck

Reaction score
Try being a diehard Cowboy fantatic since i was 5 in Pittsburgh.I am getting literally punished,lol.Now I am forced to root for them for 2 games.For not being a divisional foe Pittsburgh fans absolutely hate Dallas.I embrace all the hatred but its brutal sometimes,anyone here from my area?

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
juckie;2368369 said:
Try being a diehard Cowboy fantatic since i was 5 in Pittsburgh.I am getting literally punished,lol.Now I am forced to root for them for 2 games.For not being a divisional foe Pittsburgh fans absolutely hate Dallas.I embrace all the hatred but its brutal sometimes,anyone here from my area?

Why haven't you already moved to God's country? I hope you at least make a yearly pilgramage to Mecca.

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
juckie;2368369 said:

i am in the middle of Skins country:(

juck

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;2368376 said:
Why haven't you already moved to God's country? I hope you at least make a yearly pilgramage to Mecca.

Nope never been to Texas.My Dad was and told me High school football is even very popular there.lol.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
juckie;2368369 said:

Juckie, I can relate, ... my condolences to you.

I live in northeren WV, just south of Morgantown, and the place is infested with the cockroaches.(steeler fans)

But you live in the cockroach nest, I can't imagine.

I had hoped when I first saw our schedule that this would be the year we could go into pittsburgh and beat the squeelers and I could relax for a while. Now I am scared to death that that game will only make matters worse for Cowboys fans here.

:starspin

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I no longer reside in Texas. It's a good thing and a bad thing. New York is a great place, but no Cowboys here.

I finished domiating everything Texas, so I moved on to dominating everything New York. Next, I will lay ownage on Europe. :p: ;)

bigE79

Reaction score
juckie;2368369 said:
im from eas sliberty:laugh2:...i know your pain

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
juckie;2368390 said:
Nope never been to Texas.My Dad was and told me High school football is even very popular there.lol.

HS football in Texas is a religion. I have seen some HS football stadiums in Texas that are better than some college football teams and maybe some NFL teams.

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Romo2Owens4six;2368385 said:
i am in the middle of Skins country:(
Same here, so we feel your pain, Juckie! The damn Deadskin fans were so happy we lost to AZ that they didn't even care about their loss to StL! And after our loss to the Lambs, they've just been brutal this week! I work w/ a Rams' fan and the Skins fans have talked waaay more about StL's win than he has!

ryanbabs

Reaction score
juckie;2368369 said:

I was in Pittsburgh last week for training. It seems like that they are more into their hockey team (Penguins) than the Steelers. I saw way more hockey fans than anything...

What part are you from? I was staying in Cranberry and commuted to Warrendale for training at the Eaton lab.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Sucks here in Pittsburgh, no doubt. But these fans are ******** anyway, 90% of them.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
juckie;2368369 said:

I know where you're coming from.
Having spent time in New Mexico, Idaho and Calif., I know what it means to go back to the office on Mondays. It was brutal. Because the anti-Cowboys little balls of hate were ready to pounce. As in you've barely walked in and there is a comment like "Well, I guess the cowboys were humiliated once again," etc.

That is why I like Farmers Branch. Property values here might be low, we might be shunned by the upper crust in North Dallas and Carrollton and our lifestyles are bland and predictable but ever one here is a Cowboys fan. :)

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2368543 said:
I cannot stand Pittsburg

I can't image that. Pitts is like a really big version of Farmers Branch. Bowling alleys and auto parts store at every corner, lots of fried foods to eat, fat people who will never starve to death in the coming recession and famine and the belief that things were far better in the 1950s when we didn't have to live next to people we don want to live next to.

One thing we have that Pitts does not have: Friendly people whose hearts are even bigger than their brains!

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2368678 said:
I can't image that. Pitts is like a really big version of Farmers Branch. Bowling alleys and auto parts store at every corner, lots of fried foods to eat, fat people who will never starve to death in the coming recession and famine and the belief that things were far better in the 1950s when we didn't have to live next to people we don want to live next to.

One thing we have that Pitts does not have: Friendly people whose hearts are even bigger than their brains!
Well, at least we didn't kill the President in 1963.

juck

Reaction score
ryanbabs;2368601 said:
I was in Pittsburgh last week for training. It seems like that they are more into their hockey team (Penguins) than the Steelers. I saw way more hockey fans than anything...

What part are you from? I was staying in Cranberry and commuted to Warrendale for training at the Eaton lab.

I live 20 mins south of the city.Cranberry is north but only like 45 mins away from me p the turnpike.