You people who reside in Texas have it easy...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
You people who reside in Texas have it easy...

robert_downey_jr_blackface.jpg

What do you mean "You People?"​

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
i know how you feel.

i live in NJ and the eagle/Gmen fans are too much sometimes, but luckily there are a lot of Cowboys fans in this area too.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
parcells316;2368694 said:
Well, at least we didn't kill the President in 1963.

Oh, did I mention the lack of education in Pitts, as evidenced by your belief that Dallas killed a president?
Did they teach you, too, that:

L.A. killed RFK?
And D.C. killed Lincoln and Garfield?
and Memphis killed MLK?
and Buffalo killed McKinley?
and the Philly mayor killed poor people holed up in ghetto housing?
and new york cops killing african immigrants on the street?

depressing, I know.
But you sound like our kind of guy. Uneducated and clinging to your guns and religion. Come to Farmers Branch!!!!!!:)

StylisticS

Reaction score
DMOB;2368604 said:
Right there with ya.....and it sucks!

I thought the Hampton Roads was basically half Cowboy half skins. I know you either or down there. But I live literally down the street from Fed Ex Field. It sucks right now.:banghead:Brutal is just the word to describe it.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
juckie;2368369 said:
Try being a diehard Cowboy fantatic since i was 5 in Pittsburgh.I am getting literally punished,lol.Now I am forced to root for them for 2 games.For not being a divisional foe Pittsburgh fans absolutely hate Dallas.I embrace all the hatred but its brutal sometimes,anyone here from my area?

My brother lives about an hour south of Pitt... I'm coming up to visit next weekend... We'll probably watch the NYG game at one of his watering holes.

juck

Reaction score
aardvark;2369258 said:
My brother lives about an hour south of Pitt... I'm coming up to visit next weekend... We'll probably watch the NYG game at one of his watering holes.
Im in Greensburg.He may be close.

juck

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2369142 said:
Oh, did I mention the lack of education in Pitts, as evidenced by your belief that Dallas killed a president?
Did they teach you, too, that:

L.A. killed RFK?
And D.C. killed Lincoln and Garfield?
and Memphis killed MLK?
and Buffalo killed McKinley?
and the Philly mayor killed poor people holed up in ghetto housing?
and new york cops killing african immigrants on the street?

depressing, I know.
But you sound like our kind of guy. Uneducated and clinging to your guns and religion. Come to Farmers Branch!!!!!!:)

This wasnt meant to be a bash pittsburgh the area thread,just the steelers,lol.The people besides that are pretty good folks,minus the word Yinz.lol.I couldnt reside in texas cause of too many hicks,but the humid nasty heat would drive me batty.And im already a tad batty,lol.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
juckie;2369398 said:
This wasnt meant to be a bash pittsburgh the area thread,just the steelers,lol.The people besides that are pretty good folks,minus the word Yinz.lol.I couldnt reside in texas cause of too many hicks,but the humid nasty heat would drive me batty.And im already a tad batty,lol.

Interesting.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
juckie;2369398 said:

Aw, I wuz just kidding.
Actually, if some Pitts honey came by I would kiss her iffin she gave me a dollar.
Well we gott lots of hicks. I used to be a hick until Evelyn Woodhouse taught me to spelt and then I just became a garden variety FB idiot.

Hey, no offense to the Pitts people. I am sure they is people jus like us.
But some of you pitts people answer me this: why do youse police wear them funny little taxi driver hats? I would like to know because I would like a hat like that some day.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2369421 said:
Interesting.

mick you shouldnt be suprised.

What do you think people think of us. Every time I round up the horses to hook up to the stagecoach to go down to get water at the creek, I am wondering what it is like to live in a big city.

Big cities like pittsburgh probably have great chewing tobaccy, great country western bars and some big time wrangler outlet malls.

Gotta go, the pots boiling and its time to get in the tub.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
theebs;2369479 said:
mick you shouldnt be suprised.

What do you think people think of us. Every time I round up the horses to hook up to the stagecoach to go down to get water at the creek, I am wondering what it is like to live in a big city.

Big cities like pittsburgh probably have great chewing tobaccy, great country western bars and some big time wrangler outlet malls.

Gotta go, the pots boiling and its time to get in the tub.
:laugh2:

juck

Reaction score
Im generalizing of course but the whole south seems very rednecky,maybe its just in the dirty south.No offense to those who arent hicks.Is there not a lot of hicks in texas?Is that a northern stereotype?U guys tell me.I know in the carolinas and florida its mostly rednecks.Also Weeseeana,lol.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
We moved back to Texas after living in DC for six years and it is awesome to just talk Cowboys with the folks in the neighborhood and have get togethers on Sunday.

eastcoastfan

Reaction score
Me too I am from Hampton VA :) I get it from a Skinz fan everyday!!! I just say until u win it all B quiet!! I have been to Irving once to see us beat the Skins it was the best. I did notice how the fans there just let skins fans ttry to take over. My brother aand I were not having any of that we had them mad as all get out lol.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
im in the middle of the 4 dummest teams...Vikings, Bears, Packers, Lions...talk about delusional fans

monkey

Reaction score
juckie;2368369 said:
Try being a diehard Cowboy fantatic since i was 5 in Pittsburgh.I am getting literally punished,lol.Now I am forced to root for them for 2 games.For not being a divisional foe Pittsburgh fans absolutely hate Dallas.I embrace all the hatred but its brutal sometimes,anyone here from my area?

Personally, I think you should be thankful that you aren't in Texas (ducks and covers). I get though how the hate can be annoying. I don't know about other neighboring states, but I didn't recall many Cowboy haters in Oklahoma.

juckie;2369520 said:
Im generalizing of course but the whole south seems very rednecky,maybe its just in the dirty south.No offense to those who arent hicks.Is there not a lot of hicks in texas?Is that a northern stereotype?U guys tell me.I know in the carolinas and florida its mostly rednecks.Also Weeseeana,lol.

Depends on your definition of hicky. I think a lot of the northern stereotypes of overblown. Most that might be considered hicks from those in the North, are hardworking, decent people who try to help out others. I won't lie though I have known people with numerous cars in their yards on blocks and once saw a shanty (literally the walls were being supported by angled 2x4s on the outside) that had a satellite dish on the side.