You see the weather for the Sea-SF game tonight?

playmakers

Reaction score
100 mile an hour wind gusts possible, very heavy rain, im suprised the game isnt canceled.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
playmakers;1232974 said:
100 mile an hour wind gusts possible, very heavy rain, im suprised the game isnt canceled.

Damn, this could be awesome. Sounds like you just gave me a reason to atleast check in on that game every once in a while.

playmakers

Reaction score
I just watched the weather channel and they were saying this storm is going to be nasty. It is possible the game could be played under no rain because theres seems to be a 2-3 hour break I seen on the radar but the wind is suppose to be nasty.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
40-60 MPH wind gusts lol.

That might not be good for the kicking game, nor the passing game.

Just call me Captain Obvious.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Gore and Alexander should both have a huge day on the ground then..

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
I remember this extremely windy game (i think it was last year)

it was the Bears against someone.... anyway, the opposing team kicked a field goal which took the weirdest in-air twists and turns I'd ever seen... the Bears' guy standing back in the endzone caught it and took it to the house lol

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
SupermanXx;1232990 said:

it was the Bears against someone.... anyway, the opposing team kicked a field goal which took the weirdest in-air twists and turns I'd ever seen... the Bears' guy standing back in the endzone caught it and took it to the house lol

....uuuhh....are u sure it wasnt against the GIANTS this year..:lmao2:

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
SupermanXx;1232990 said:

And in the same game didnt Da Bears' kicker miss a field goal where the ball went to the corner of the endzone.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
SupermanXx;1232990 said:

It was the Bears/9ers game from last year. Vasher took the missed fg to the house.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
kØwbØy;1232988 said:
Gore and Alexander should both have a huge day on the ground then..

I'd like to think so, since i have Gore on my fantasy team in the playoffs. But if the wind's blowing 100 mph, you know what they're going to do.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
playmakers;1232974 said:
100 MPH wind gusts? Finklejagt could of stood a chance of making one.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Go niners! Maybe Dallas can still be number three seed and play number 6 in wildcard and then go to New Orleans for the divisional playoffs assuming number 4 beats number 5 but then Dallas would still travel to New Orleans even if 5 beat 4 because Chicago would play the lower seed on account of their home field advantage.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Aikbach;1233016 said:
Go niners! Maybe Dallas can still be number three seed and play number 6 in wildcard and then go to New Orleans for the divisional playoffs assuming number 4 beats number 5 but then Dallas would still travel to New Orleans even if 5 beat 4 because Chicago would play the lower seed on account of their home field advantage.
:lmao:

Thinking out loud there?

Fan Since 77

Reaction score
Those wind gusts might actually correct some of the passes Matt Hasselbeck has been throwing lately.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Fan Since 77;1233022 said:
Those wind gusts might actually correct some of the passes Matt Hasselbeck has been throwing lately.
They could make for some interesting laterals as they loop around and hit Alexander in the face when he thought he was blocking.