You see the weather for the Sea-SF game tonight?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Seven;1233029 said:
Well, Finklejagt doesn't stand a chance then.

but what if he kicked towards the stands over the sideline.... LOL

oh wait.. he did that with the Colts last year :laugh2:

Aikbach

Reaction score
YoMick;1233033 said:
but what if he kicked towards the stands over the sideline.... LOL

oh wait.. he did that with the Colts last year :laugh2:
Did he get picked up?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Aikbach;1233038 said:
Did he get picked up?
By the cops maybe. I just take every opportunity to bash Finklejagt and Yo Mick added some nice stuff.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Anybody remember a Philly game played years back that might have been against Chicago also...The 2nd half was so foggy your couldn't even see where Randal Cunningham's pass's were going...really weird game to watch, well you could barley even watch it.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Jarv;1233042 said:
Anybody remember a Philly game played years back that might have been against Chicago also...The 2nd half was so foggy your couldn't even see where Randal Cunningham's pass's were going...really weird game to watch, well you could barley even watch it.
It was more like radio, the score was kept on account of the honor system. "Did you just score?" "Uh...yeah ref i sure did, I promise".

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Jarv;1233042 said:

The Fog bowl, I saw it

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Jarv;1233042 said:

I remember that. One team kicked a FG and the refs looked at each other like...ummmmm I have no idea :laugh2:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
playmakers;1232974 said:
100 mile an hour wind gusts possible, very heavy rain, im suprised the game isnt canceled.

75 starts hurricane winds...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jarv;1233042 said:

That was at Chicago, a playoff game.

EastDallasCowboy

Reaction score
Damnit, now I need a fantasy replacement for Deion Branch.

Without that wind and with Darrel Jackson injured, it looked like such a good matchup.

Unforgiven

Reaction score
They are actually talking about delaying the start. No lightning in sight. What has happened to football? It's just rain.