You talk about an explosion in New York

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1191155 said:
Theres some troll over there named FuzzyLumpkinsDaddy.

I think I hate them.

but what if it's really your dad giving you a hard time? :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I got this warm fuzzy feeling.

Please sell Dallas fans your tickets Giants fans. Please.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1191155 said:
Theres some troll over there named FuzzyLumpkinsDaddy.

I think I hate them.
:laugh2:

You should be hitting him up for some money.

KiDLiQuiD

Reaction score
I find it funny that Giants fans can't take this implosion like real fans. We had to endure Campo, Leaf, Quincy, Hutchinson, BLEDSOE, and 5-11 seasons. Bunch of babies they are.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Got this from an article on ESPN.com:

"I don't have the words to talk about it right now, and I probably won't when I see it. We're going to be sick about this one forever," Coughlin said

Great coaching there Coughlin. Way to get your team to move on and get ready for the rest of the season. You're just going to wallow in self pity. Poor poor Giants.

I think Tom will get a fine from the NFL this week. I think he critisized the officials for the personal foul that was called for the hit on Young out of bounds.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
ChldsPlay;1191175 said:
Got this from an article on ESPN.com:

Great coaching there Coughlin. Way to get your team to move on and get ready for the rest of the season. You're just going to wallow in self pity. Poor poor Giants.

I think Tom will get a fine from the NFL this week. I think he critisized the officials for the personal foul that was called for the hit on Young out of bounds.

Look... a good coach puts his team in a position to win... his QB to succeed.... this loss was more on Cough-Cough-Coughlin than Eli or anybody else...

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
Now you know why they are called the G-Men.

Girlie Men

:jints:

sillycon

Reaction score
YoMick;1191183 said:
Look... a good coach puts his team in a position to win... his QB to succeed.... this loss was more on Cough-Cough-Coughlin than Eli or anybody else...

Well, they had a 21-0 lead, no? They WERE in a position to win. The players choked...

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
sillycon;1191210 said:
Well, they had a 21-0 lead, no? They WERE in a position to win. The players choked...

No... the coach did....

If Bill Parcells was coaching... they would have won... 21-7 worst case scenario... although I believe 21-0

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
YoMick;1191213 said:
No... the coach did....

If Bill Parcells was coaching... they would have won... 21-7 worst case scenario... although I believe 21-0

Sorry, but it's not ALL on the coach for blowing a 21 point lead. That's pathetic.

Partly the coaches fault? You bet. But it's still MORE on the players then the coaches. The players play the game, not the coaches.

sillycon

Reaction score
YoMick;1191213 said:
No... the coach did....

then what's with the Washington game last year? If you don't blame the players, then you'd have to blame Parcells. If you don't blame Parcells, then you'd have to blame the players (and make my opinion valid)...