You talk about an explosion in New York

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Rack;1191217 said:
Sorry, but it's not ALL on the coach for blowing a 21 point lead. That's pathetic.

Partly the coaches fault? You bet. But it's still MORE on the players then the coaches. The players play the game, not the coaches.

He took chance that werent necessary... allowing Crack-Man Jones to change the momentum of the game.

It IS ALL on him. If he runs... he wins.... plain and simple.... if you want to go down a tier of blame... then you will get to the players... its starts with him... he triggered the domino effect

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
sillycon;1191227 said:
then what's with the Washington game last year? If you don't blame the players, then you'd have to blame Parcells. If you don't blame Parcells, then you'd have to blame the players (and make my opinion valid)...

The difference there is the Skins went for all or nothing big pass plays.... the Giants took chances unnecessarily... they created the opportunities for the Titans... the skins created their own

thekavorka

Reaction score
Cincinatti was in roughly the same situation after the losing skid and meltdown against the Chargers. They were able to bounce back and beat the Saints in New Orleans.

I'm still afraid of the Giants bouncing back

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
YoMick;1191233 said:
He took chance that werent necessary... allowing Crack-Man Jones to change the momentum of the game.

It IS ALL on him. If he runs... he wins.... plain and simple.... if you want to go down a tier of blame... then you will get to the players... its starts with him... he triggered the domino effect

I would say that that's completely ignorant, but I think it's something "more" than that.

And how did you end up off my ignore list?

Mods, I think there's something screwy going on here cuz this clown was on my ignore list (for obvious reasons) and now he's not. Just something you might want to look into.

*off to update my ignore list*

Reaction score
It's funny because NY fans are just like Philly fans, they all seem to jump off the bridge as soon as tough times come along...the Cowboys have suffered ten years and still have loyal fans!

Go Boys'!! :star:

AtlCB

Reaction score
YoMick;1191183 said:
Look... a good coach puts his team in a position to win... his QB to succeed.... this loss was more on Cough-Cough-Coughlin than Eli or anybody else...
I have to disagree here. Coughlin didn't quit on a pass play (Plax) that resulted in an interception and then make a half-hearted attempt to tackle the cornerback. Coughlin didn't quit on a sack play on 4th and 10. Coughlin didn't throw a costly interception at the end of the game. Didn't Parcells once say, "Stupid players do stupid things."? Manning, Burress, and Shockey continue to make stupid mistakes that are costing them games.