You think Mike buys or sells Hot Boyz name?

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
LOL. I was always thinking it sounded like something the biker gang at the Blue Oyster Bar in Police Academy would call themselves....

Sounds about right. I’m amazed no one pointed that out to them, where’s the o-line when you need it?. Then they get scooters....

“Scooters are like fat women, they may be fun to ride but you don’t want your friends to see you on one.”

iRepDatStar

Reaction score
You guys are way too bothered by a stupid nickname.. way too many threads about it.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Nicknames are cool when they are earned...……………...nicknames when you suck just make you look stupid, like a joke nobody laughs at but you.

I mean, how do you go around calling yourself Hot Boyz when you are 8-8 and got your coach fired:huh:

iRepDatStar

Reaction score
And you are way too bothered by someone else being bothered by a nickname!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
umm. not sure if serious.. how am i way to bothered exactly? Just because I posted that ppl are bothered.. so that makes me bothered? Not understanding your logic here and its not like im wrong either.. theres constant threads about the nickname and its really not that big of a deal.