You want to know who is our top pick in the draft?

Flamma

Reaction score
Was really hoping the light came on with Gregory. Apparently not. I hear that he didn’t fail a test he missed one. Same difference. Irving is a basket case that threw away millions because he didn’t like playing. I would rather do something I didn’t like for 4 or 5 years to do what I wanted for the rest of my life.

There is still hope for Gregory. But he's 50/50. Irving puzzles me. He hasn't made enough to set himself up for life. You got Tank scoffing at the franchise tag, and Irving telling him to take the 21 Mil for a year and then sleep on a bed of weed for the rest of your life.

glimmerman

Reaction score
There is still hope for Gregory. But he's 50/50. Irving puzzles me. He hasn't made enough to set himself up for life. You got Tank scoffing at the franchise tag, and Irving telling him to take the 21 Mil for a year and then sleep on a bed of weed for the rest of your life.
I agree with Irving on that. 21 million dollars. Yes. If he is worried about injuries then he should be. That’s why he wants guaranteed money. He has been injured. Other teams know the same as we do. Sign the tag and collect 21 million. Brings you up to over 40 million in your career so far. That’s at least 20 million in your pocket after taxes. Sorry if you can’t live on that.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
That does not apply to the past 2 drafts...

Awuzie
Connor Williams

Yea...was gonna say that. So obviously we had back to back with Gregory in 2015 and Jaylon in 2016, but in 2014? Lawrence, and Escobar in 2013. This is not a certainty

Beaker42

Reaction score
While I do think they will take a player that seems to have fallen further than expected, I highly doubt it will be one that may miss time this season due to a current injury. Without a 1st rounder, they have to draft someone in the 2nd that can be on the field in some capacity to start the season.
Not if it’s Simmons. We can wait half a season for him to recuperate.

Pants

Reaction score
last two second rounders were solid picks with no issues (love Chido)...but, would #58 kinda act like our first pick (since it is) and thus even if we did "take a chance", that would fall to our 3rd rounder?

I think the "take a chance in the 2nd" days are long gone