You Will Never Draft The Next Patrick Mahomes If You Handcuff Yourself To Alex Smith

rambo2

Reaction score
If you were a Cowboys fan you'd not support Dak as the starter.
If you weren't a nut you wouldn't be obsessed with Dak. He is their qb and will be their qb and they are a good team. You will continue to post the same thing thousands of times this offseason.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
If you weren't a nut you wouldn't be obsessed with Dak. He is their qb and will be their qb and they are a good team. You will continue to post the same thing thousands of times this offseason.
Please stop pretending to be a fan of the Cowboys.

Only an Eagles, Giants, or Commanders fan support Dak as the starter for the Cowboys.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
This is the weakest argument you could possibly make for sticking with Dak, ya know?

Nobody knew Mahomes was going to be a GOAT when he was drafted. In fact, the Chiefs drafted him knowing he needed work and wouldn't pay his first season.

The point is that took the risk and it paid off.

Go on and keep hoping the Cowboys keep Dak because you don't want them to risk it to get better. That strategy has worked well the past quarter of a center, Dak fan.
I didn't say stick with Dak. where did I say stick with Dak? you are barking up the wrong tree dog...

you said, Dak is Alex smith, so lets go get ourselves a Mahomes. I asked you who do you think is mahomes...

and you true a hissy fit...put your tutu back on.

you are the most non-committal person I have ever came across. that's why you are Mc flip Flop

rambo2

Reaction score
I didn't say stick with Dak. where did I say stick with Dak? you are barking up the wrong tree dog...

you said, Dak is Alex smith, so lets go get ourselves a Mahomes. I asked you who do you think is mahomes...

you are the most non-committal person I have ever came across. that's why you are Mc flip Flop
He is crazy.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

Did you know Mahomes was going to be Mahomes coming out of college?

So, unless a QB looks like the GOAT in college stick with what you have then?

We know where you stand. We know you're wrong about Dak. Pipe down.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
So because it's not worked for the Jets we should just not try?

Great logic, Dak fan.
no we should try, but to be delusional that you think Mahomes falls off a tree every draft is ridiculous. Mahomes is generational talent. they call it generational for a reason. there were 10s of other examples you could have used, but your head is stuck up Mahomes you know what and you can't breath. and given you are looking at crystal ball, Mahomes scouting wasn't that great. that's why he fell to 12th pick....

here are the other QBs drafted since Mahomes and have turned into pumpkins
Turbiskey actually went ahead of mahomes 2nd over all, and was a better draft prospect....
Mayfield
Rosen
Darnold
Allen and Jackson have been good regular season and stunk it up in post season, specially Jackson. Allen is all of 3-3 in playoffs and only time he made it to AFCCG is in a weird Covid season
Murray
Daniel Jones
Haskins
Burrow - number one over all pick. consensus 1st pick....great pick. give me the #1 pick and a bit of luck.
Tua
Herbert - great arm, hasn't done squat
Love - has barely seen the field
Lawrence - jury is out, but Burrow made it in his second year
Wilson - got benched
Lance
Fields
Mac Jones
Pickett

so you want to sit and just post, after post, after post after post just say Hey, look at KC, they dumped alex jones and got mahomes.

most people are realistic and don't think there is a 1-800-ELITEQB number to call and get a generational talented player.

but doesn't mean we shouldn't put our hat in there and pick one. so if that's your point, I don't think there is anyone on this board argues with you. but you are coming across as a bit obsessive, and amaturish keep saying the same thing.

so I am all for finding a mahomes. who do you think is the next mahomes. start beating his drum.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Did you know Mahomes was going to be Mahomes coming out of college?

So, unless a QB looks like the GOAT in college stick with what you have then?

We know where you stand. We know you're wrong about Dak. Pipe down.
no, I didn't........ did you? but seems like you have a crystal ball and can't stop saying mahomes...

so pipedown and tell us who you think is the next mahomes....

and there is not one person on this board who says we shouldn't pick a QB....

but you keep acting as if you are the only one....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He is crazy.
yeah, he has a lot of issues. one thing for sure, his knowledge of football is limited to only TMZ part of it. he will never argue real football with you. its all about the drama with him. which makes me think he is lonely and is looking for some emotional human interaction. with him it always leads to his emotions

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
no, I didn't........ did you? but seems like you have a crystal ball and can't stop saying mahomes...

so pipedown or tell us who you think is the next mahomes....

and there is not one person on this board who says we shouldn't pick a QB....

but you keep acting as if you are the only one....
Cool.

I don't care what you think. You should not care what I think.

I told you so about Dak, but you just can't accept it and let it go. Move on, kid.

I'm your Dak.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
he is a Bash Dak over Dallas fan. He was hoping, praying and wanting Dallas to lose. otherwise he would have nothing to post. 99.8% of his posts are Dak related.
ask him to unblock his profile....I called him out on that and a day later he blocked his account.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Cool.

I don't care what you think. You should not care what I think.

I told you so about Dak, but you just can't accept it and let it go. Move on, kid.
well, facts are no one cares what you think. except poopydog.

why are you so defensive. afraid!? what are you afraid of?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
he is a Bash Dak over Dallas fan. He was hoping, praying and wanting Dallas to lose. otherwise he would have nothing to post. 99.8% of his posts are Dak related.
ask him to unblock his profile....I called him out on that and a day later he blocked his account.
99% of your posts is to me about my thoughts on Dak.

I'm your Dak.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You say that yet you respond to almost everything I post.

You care about what I think more than anyone else on this whole site.
well, there is a group of us who have a pact to ensure we take care and rptect the village idiots...its my turn this week to take care of the most idiotic posts...thank God for monday

kskboys

Reaction score
Hofer TO got hurt week 7 or 8 and didn’t show back up until the SB…..he wasn’t there.
Played in the super bowl.

However, that was a D team w/ a great running game w/ Brian Westbrook and Pinkston and Thrash were both good WR's. Goes to show that super bowl contention is not about WRs.

Last edited:

cnuball21

Reaction score
I’m all about drafting QBs. We should’ve been doing it almost every year or so to prepare for the future…but again the Jones, who are our biggest problem, are terrible at roster management.

That being said we should still try to win with Dak now. We can do both.