You will probably be bummed out on draft day

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
It's true. I don't think the Boys have EVER drafted the player I was hoping for (Fonoti, Pollack, Sopoaga, S. Jackson all spring to mind).

Oh, well...I'll still watch and hope THIS will be the year!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Tass said:
It's true. I don't think the Boys have EVER drafted the player I was hoping for (Fonoti, Pollack, Sopoaga, S. Jackson all spring to mind).

The last time they drafted someone I wanted (in the first round) was Roy Williams (that trade down almost gave me a heart attack).

In the end, as long as the player they take turns into a good player I'm happy.

Hopefully they take the player I want this year, and hopefully I'm right about that player. :cool:

:star:

hendog

Reaction score
Rack said:
The last time they drafted someone I wanted (in the first round) was Roy Williams (that trade down almost gave me a heart attack).

In the end, as long as the player they take turns into a good player I'm happy.

Hopefully they take the player I want this year, and hopefully I'm right about that player. :cool:

:star:

I think you're right. Now we just have to figure out how to get him drafted.

Gaede

Reaction score
Julius Jones was my favourite player in the draft a couple years ago...He was one of the only guys I actually saw play in college and I was blown away.

I was ecstatic when we got him. Of course, everyone was going insane at the time!

I also really wanted us to pick up Burnett, so that was pretty cool.

But I've learned in the last couple of years not to get too hung up on certain players. If you do, you'll always be let down.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
bobbie brewskie said:
once they see my trade down proposal all your dreams will come true rack, and more.

I like your proposal.

The problem is it's the Bengals that have to like your proposal, and have a need/want to carry out that proposal.

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
Rack said:
I like your proposal.

The problem is it's the Bengals that have to like your proposal, and have a need/want to carry out that proposal.

check out my mock in the draft zone 2006 section, it explains the entire reason they are going to accept it for. i did my research. and btw i need some feedback on my stupid mock neways.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
bobbie brewskie said:
once they see my trade down proposal all your dreams will come true rack, and more.

lol man... and exactly how are you planning on presenting your trade proposal to the Dallas Cowboys front office?

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
lol man... and exactly how are you planning on presenting your trade proposal to the Dallas Cowboys front office?

yup ima walk right in there, and b**** slap JJ on the face with my blueprint. haha im kidding but i wish they would follow my draft.

Hiero

Reaction score
Tass said:

sopoaga we really missed out there. Dont forget R Moss!!!! The worst snub ever.

rw54

Reaction score
I usually pick 7 or 8 guys I like and hope we draft at least one of them. Before last year I had only gotten two of those guys (not counting Aikman) Flozell Adams and Larry Allen. Last year I got three - Spears, Ware, and Canty in one year. I'm due for several years of disappointment.

watertown

Reaction score
bobbie brewskie said:
Jason Allen in the third is very wishful thinking

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
watertown said:
Jason Allen in the third is very wishful thinking

Jason Allen in the third is wishful, but at the same time very possible. he was never and will never be a first round prospect. hes not that good, i had him at best 49th like ive said 100000 times. his stock keeps dropping and dropping and essentially itll hit 80th pick and i will be a happy man.

Justis

Reaction score
I wanted Spears this year. I wanted Merriman first, but Ware was a good substitution.

cleverusername

Reaction score
rw54 said:
I usually pick 7 or 8 guys I like and hope we draft at least one of them. Before last year I had only gotten two of those guys (not counting Aikman) Flozell Adams and Larry Allen. Last year I got three - Spears, Ware, and Canty in one year. I'm due for several years of disappointment.

The closer we get to the draft, the more guys I discover, and the more guys I like. It would be hard for me to be completely disappointed. on draft day I'm like a kid in a candy store. Draft day > Christmas ( well not this year because the Boys play)

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Tass said:

I wanted alot of players we have selected.

Roy WIlliams, Terrence Newman...was begging for both of those studs on draft day and extremely happy we got them!

Last years Draft I wanted Marcus Spears at #11 Dallas selected him at #20!

I am looking forward to the 06 Draft!! Many players would be noce additions in the 1st including Manny Lawson, Mathias Kiwanuka, Jimmy Willams, Winston Justice, Chad Jackson, Kamerion Wimbley and more!:)

That's just the way I roll

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Tass said:

crystalball5.jpg

Buy one, about 1,000 others have them on here. :rolleyes: :lmao:

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
Tass said:

Take those chuck norrisisms off your sig. TO is not off the level of chuck norris!!!!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tass said:

Really? The Boys have got the one I wanted 3 of the last 4 years.

BTW, who you want this year?

DC5488

Benched
Reaction score
in my memory - since 1983 or so - the Cowboys have only twice drafted the exact player i wanted. and both times i have been dissapointed...Russell Maryland and Roy Williams. good players, but not near what i hoped and thought they could be.