Your 3 Favorite Backs Not Named Gibbs or Robinson?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I am surprised Tank Bigsby isn’t getting more attention. Played in the SEC so he knows big boy football. Prototypical size. Played on lousy teams the last 2 years so undervalued a bit. Does it all as a back and is probably had in the 3rd round. I think he is a very interesting prospect.

CowboyDAK

Reaction score
I like Kendre Miller a lot, saw him play at TCU and he’s just a solid back at everything he does. Also seems to have a great character for the team.

garyv

Reaction score
I keep seeing people talking about Gibbs and Robinson. My issue is, they may not be there. And then there are RBs who are not far off from those guys as far as what they could do behind a formidable offensive line, so it doesn't really phase me to not get Robinson or Gibbs, especially if we intend on franchising Pollard. I can't see using the franchise tag on a RB, then turning around and drafting a RB round 1. That's too many resources on running backs.

I'd say I'm not really a Kenny McIntosh guy as much as others, although I do like Kenny McIntosh. But my favorite three backs are DeWayne McBride, Sean Tucker, and Israel Abinikanda.

After that, honorable mentions for me are Roschon Johnson and Chase Brown.

I think you can get just as much from those backs as you could Gibbs and at a cheaper price.

I'd even be up for a situation where we trade down because so many groups are deep and we have a lot of need, so trading down could work out well for us if we played it right.

When I look at these players, I have the 49ers and Eagles in mind.

Tyjae Spears from Tulane

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
For me it is:

Tyjae Spears - Really good IMO and a pet cat of mine. I like him more than most do, I think.
Devon Achane - not crazy about his run instincts but that speed. Man.
Israel Abinikanda - I like size and he has pretty good speed. He is my third non-Robinson / non-Gibbs back.
I like all three. I also really like Charbonnet.

Rayman70

Reaction score
this Howard kid is a damn dancing Bull. I like him. I think we can steal him with a 5th rder. His power,balance and speed is nice.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
a lot of abanikanda fans now, love to see it!

it would be interesting to get some 40 time guesses for some of these guys. over under or such.