Your favorite Costner movie

CowboyChris

Reaction score
He has starred in alot of sports movie, just wondering which one the board thinks is the best? Have you guys seen Draft Day from last year?

Tin Cup and Field of Dreams i guess would be my favorites.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
On his birthday? LOL!

My favs are The Untouchables and Dances With Wolves. No Way Out, Revenge, Bull Durham, Field Of Dreams and Wyatt Earp are right behind.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I saw draft day. Nothing special about it at all, but I still enjoyed it for some reason. Probably because it was right before the real draft day and my general interest in that at that time of year.

Field of Dreams and Wyatt Earp will good.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sports movie = Bull Durham followed by For Love of the Game

Non-sports = No Way Out

bb721

Reaction score
It's gotta be Dances with Wolves for me. I also really enjoyed The Postman, but I realize that I'm definitely in the minority when it comes to that one.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I will admit, I can quote Tombstone, sooo much better than Wyatt Earp.

TOMBSTONE is one of my very favorite movies. Favorite segment...Doc confronting Ringo.

I actually thought Kurt Russell was a better Wyatt than Kevin.

CashMan

Reaction score
TOMBSTONE is one of my very favorite movies. Favorite segment...Doc confronting Ringo.

I actually thought Kurt Russell was a better Wyatt than Kevin.

Agreed, and Kilmer is soooooooooo much a better Doc.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Agreed, and Kilmer is soooooooooo much a better Doc.

Val was GREAT in that movie. His death scene chokes me up no matter how many times I watch it but I am a girl..

Do you know Wyatt's last words on his deathbed were suppose, suppose...I am sure he was thinking about what if things had gone different..my brother had lived? Sad what happened to those guys. Tough world back then.

CashMan

Reaction score
Val was GREAT in that movie. His death scene chokes me up no matter how many times I watch it but I am a girl..

Do you know Wyatt's last words on his deathbed were suppose, suppose...I am sure he was thinking about what if things had gone different..my brother had lived? Sad what happened to those guys. Tough world back then.

I think Tombstone is the better movie. Kilmer, killed it, in that movie, as well as Ringo, it made the movie.

My favorite scene last quote, is with Kilmer, and Billy Bob Thorton.

Why Johnny Tyler!

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I think Tombstone is the better movie. Kilmer, killed it, in that movie, as well as Ringo, it made the movie.

My favorite scene last quote, is with Kilmer, and Billy Bob Thorton.

Why Johnny Tyler!

If you have never been to Tombstone put that on your list...the area where the gunfight took place is very small!

Amazing Wyatt did not get shot. But he never took a bullet. Ever.

The town is amazing. Old West still alive.