Your favorite Costner movie

Derinyar

Reaction score
Field of Dreams is a classic. Bull Durham is really good too. I have a soft spot For Love of the Game. Draft day was somewhat mediocre, sadly.

Costner has been in some great movies and some real duds. He plays up to a good script, but can't play up a bad one is what I'd say.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I must be the only one who never really cared much for Field of Dreams...always thought it was a Meh movie.

Always have loved Dances with wolves and some of his other movies.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I must be the only one who never really cared much for Field of Dreams...always thought it was a Meh movie.

Always have loved Dances with wolves and some of his other movies.

Field of Dreams was good, but only once or twice. It is not one of those that when I see it on, have to watch it. Now, if I come across Bull Durham, have to watch it!

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I just read an article on Kevin. He has 7 children.

Amazing he ever had time to make movies.

rynochop

Reaction score
I will admit, I can quote Tombstone, sooo much better than Wyatt Earp.

i always thought it was weird how wyatt earp came out right after tombstone.

I liked costner in JFK. not a conspiracy guy, but thought it was entertaining

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Field of Dreams is a classic. Bull Durham is really good too. I have a soft spot For Love of the Game. Draft day was somewhat mediocre, sadly.

Costner has been in some great movies and some real duds. He plays up to a good script, but can't play up a bad one is what I'd say.

Yeah he can't save a movie like DeNiro or Pacino but like you said... When he hits it out of the park(pun intended) ITS OUTTA HERE!!!

:)

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I really like Tin Cup! My favorite would be the Untouchables. That movie had a great story and cast.

CashMan

Reaction score
Why Johnny Tyler! You madcap!
Doc?
Where you goin' with that shotgun?

bb721

Reaction score
Tombstone is my absolute favorite modern Western, it hit on all accounts. Val's best work IMO.

Have you ever seen Silverado? I highly recommend it if you enjoy modern Westerns. Can I still refer to a movie that came out in 1985 as modern?;)

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
He has starred in alot of sports movie, just wondering which one the board thinks is the best? Have you guys seen Draft Day from last year?

Tin Cup and Field of Dreams i guess would be my favorites.

Dances With Wolves! I want to see Draft Day when the select Manziel. ;)

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Damn. Forgot Open Range! Awesome movie. Love when he pulls the shot gun in the bar for not serving Boss (Bluebonnet) his whiskey.