Your Favorite Movie Line

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
"Game over, man...Game over!"
I think my wife and I watch that movie more than any others. She watches Stargate like cray too, but I generally get to work when that happens.
Like the movie, but I'm over it.

Corso

Reaction score
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/6f9c1bb5-ba69-4ec7-aa45-b14d15e225f6#BkExQmOexMX.copy
Sorry, this is the only thing I could find for this line. It's from a hilarious movie called Crazy People. I highly recommend watching it if you never have....(Strong language)
who-here-wants-to-be-a-fire-engine-reduced1.gif

Corso

Reaction score
She's never heard of Arthur?? Personally, I prefer Crazy People, but Arthur is excellent too!
Love Crazy People, but I think she might fall in love with Arthur.
Yeah... she had never had a lot of exposure to American movies unless her dad was watching it dubbed in Spanish.
She was raised on the border by parents that mostly speak Spanish and nobody in the family had much interest in American movies.
She's hyper-intelligent, empathetic and open-minded... she just hasn't watched many movies. She only saw The Godfather last year. Never heard of Casablanca until I showed her a month ago...
I think I've intro'd her to every great movie she's ever seen. And most of them she had never heard of before.

For me, it's actually pretty cool watching these classics with a fresh set of eyes and new appreciation sitting right next to me.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Love Crazy People, but I think she might fall in love with Arthur.
Yeah... she had never had a lot of exposure to American movies unless her dad was watching it dubbed in Spanish.
She was raised on the border by parents that mostly speak Spanish and nobody in the family had much interest in American movies.
She's hyper-intelligent, empathetic and open-minded... she just hasn't watched many movies. She only saw The Godfather last year. Never heard of Casablanca until I showed her a month ago...
I think I've intro'd her to every great movie she's ever seen. And most of them she had never heard of before.

For me, it's actually pretty cool watching these classics with a fresh set of eyes and new appreciation sitting right next to me.
Sounds like you've got plenty of great stuff to introduce her to. That alone should keep the relationship interesting for a while! lol

Bigdog

Reaction score
Herb Brooks: Whats a matter with you? Put your gear back on.
US Hockey Player: Doc said I hurt my leg.
Herb Brooks:I know what the Doc said. You got a bruise on your leg. Put your street clothes on. I have no time for quitters.
Eurozione: Come on Herb, no one quitting, here.
Brooks to Eurozione: You need to worry about your own play. There is enough to keep you busy.
Brooks: A bruise on the leg is lot further from the heart. You candy a**.
Hockey Player: What did you call me? You want me to play on one leg. Is that what you want?
Brooks: I want you to be a hockey player.
Player: I am hockey player. ( as he is being restrain by his teammates.)
Brooks to his assistant: That will get them going.

Xelda

Reaction score
I think you just made my Movie Night, my friend!
I haven't watched Arthur in decades and I know the wife has never even heard of it.
Have you introduced her to One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest yet? Rainman? When Harry Met Sally? Definitely The Princess Bride! I mean, the world is wide open here with so many great choices.

Corso

Reaction score
Have you introduced her to One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest yet? Rainman? When Harry Met Sally? Definitely The Princess Bride! I mean, the world is wide open here with so many great choices.
We watched The Princess Bride and she was "I liked it, it's okay...".
She's not much of a rom-com girl.
The only one I can say she hasn't seen from them is One Flew Over. She might really like that one.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We watched The Princess Bride and she was "I liked it, it's okay...".
She's not much of a rom-com girl.
The only one I can say she hasn't seen from them is One Flew Over. She might really like that one.
How about Joe Vs. the Volcano? I love that movie!

Corso

Reaction score
It amazes me how many people don't get the humor in that.
Done... Tonight: Joe Vs the Volcano.
I don't care if I have to pay full price.

You da man Runwild.

I'm going to cook up some thick-*** ribeyes and I I know how to do it.
Medium rare.

Lots of smoke, will be delicious.
Going to roast some golden potatoes into quarters with home-grown rosemary and the care only someone who cares could give.
Then the asparagus...

Starting in 21 minutes...
I think.
Maybe a bit later...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Done... Tonight: Joe Vs the Volcano.
I don't care if I have to pay full price.

You da man Runwild.

I'm going to cook up some thick-*** ribeyes and I I know how to do it.
Medium rare.

Lots of smoke, will be delicious.
Going to roast some golden potatoes into quarters with home-grown rosemary and the care only someone who cares could give.
Then the asparagus...

Starting in 21 minutes...
I thing.
Maybe a bit later...
Now I wish I lived closer!