Your favorite tv show jingles from any time?

Hardline

Reaction score
A short lived show out of Canada in the early 90s
This is the show that introduced us to the great Neve Campbell.
I would get this song stuck in my head every time I watched it..

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Apologies. My (very) literal mind is fighting to differentiate between 'jingle' and 'theme song/music' when it comes to television series. :muttley:Here is the first thing that popped into my mind as far as favorite television series jingle:

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Apologies. My (very) literal mind is fighting to differentiate between 'jingle' and 'theme song/music' when it comes to television series. :muttley:Here is the first thing that popped into my mind as far as favorite television series jingle:

you got it its either really..thanks.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agree! Loved the Cheers jingle...I also loved

Three's Company...loved really hot 70s girls in skimpy outfits as a kid. And inappropriate humor

Side comment: In hindsight, I am not certain if anyone did as good a job acting like a dumb blonde in a television series as Suzanne Somers. It is pretty amazing to me knowing that she is the exact opposite in real life.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Side comment: In hindsight, I am not certain if anyone did as good a job acting like a dumb blonde in a television series as Suzanne Somers. It is pretty amazing to me knowing that she is the exact opposite in real life.

Not only that but I didn't realize until later when I rewatched some of these how really talented John Ritter was at physical comedy.