Your Last Meal...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;3410347 said:
Are you serious? Some girl who lives in the neighborhood has this flag on her car.

Does that mean she is gay?

You got it. :laugh2:

HoleInTheRoof

Benched
Reaction score
Are you serious? Some girl who lives in the neighborhood has this flag on her car.

Very likely. To find out for sure, invite her over to your house and offer to cook her a lobster dinner.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You never knew that?

On a funny note...I am sure everyone one has seen the pictures or posters with the American flag and the saying These colors never run.

I seen a picture somewhere on the net that showed a rainbow flag and it said....These colors never run, but they will skip and prance. :laugh2:

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3410354 said:
You never knew that?

No. Not the circles I run in. Nor do I skip or prance.

BrAinPaiNt;3410354 said:
On a funny note...I am sure everyone one has seen the pictures or posters with the American flag and the saying These colors never run.

I seen a picture somewhere on the net that showed a rainbow flag and it said....These colors never run, but they will skip and prance. :laugh2:

That's funny.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cajuncowboy;3410358 said:
No. Not the circles I run in. Nor do I skip or prance.

It has been around for years.

I figured you would have heard of that one before. No biggie that you have not but I thought it was pretty common knowledge.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;3410355 said:

I had a female boss a while back who was gay and had the rainbow sticker on her car. Myself I have a Bush sticker on my car to announce my preference. :laugh2:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3410361 said:
It has been around for years.

I figured you would have heard of that one before. No biggie that you have not but I thought it was pretty common knowledge.

Not that there is anything wrong with it. :laugh2:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101;3410362 said:
I had a female boss a while back who was gay and had the rainbow sticker on her car. Myself I have a Bush sticker on my car to announce my preference. :laugh2:

I remember that picture with two women holding a sign that said lesbians against bush. Always found that one funny.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3410367 said:
I remember that picture with two women holding a sign that said lesbians against bush. Always found that one funny.

No kidding what is the point of being a lesbian? :laugh2:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Faerluna;3410321 said:
I'm really not big on lobster. I'd prefer crab or shrimp as far as shellfish goes.

Plus, I used to work at a Ruth's Chris up in Westchester County and had to dig lobsters out of the tank and walk them to their demise. I made the cooks wait to put them in the pot until after I had turned away.

:(

The first time I was going to try calamari, it still retained it's shape and I refuse to eat it. I've tried it once since, but didn't care much for it. I'm not a big seafood eater, but I do like shirmp sometimes and I do like a good lobster tail. (didn't care much for the entire lobster when I had it once)

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;3410084 said:
No Burrito?

:p:
I didn't want to disappoint you. :D
Plus he left off the dry roasted peanuts. Heck, if Hos is going to be electrocuted, he might as well give them the gas chamber. :D

rkell87

Reaction score
CliffnMesquite;3410496 said:
Double Whataburger with cheese, large order of onion rings and a diet Coke.
its your last meal bro and its the states dime go for a quadruple;)

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Hostile;3410072 said:
Prime rib with sauteed onions and mushrooms. Asparagus. Baked potato with butter, sourcream and bacon sprinkles. Pinto beans with green chili. Corn on the cob.

For desert cold watermelon and some peach or cherry cobbler. Maybe blueberry cobbler, but definitely still warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

To drink, raspberry lemonade with a sprig of mint in it.

You should go seafood so you don't actually have to be executed, just hive out to death.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Hoofbite;3410536 said:
You should go seafood so you don't actually have to be executed, just hive out to death.
I could finally try crab meat.

You sir, are a brilliant man.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
CliffnMesquite;3410496 said:
Double Whataburger with cheese, large order of onion rings and a diet Coke.

Really?

:lmao:

Don't want to be an extra burden to the pallbearers?

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Hostile;3410594 said:
I could finally try crab meat.

You sir, are a brilliant man.

Hos, you allergic to seafood as well?

Anyways.

Buffalo style chicken wings, deep fried, not baked. Dont you dare bread them!!!!! Extra Crispy, Extra Saucy and not that Red Hot and Butter Sauce that everyone thinks is Buffalo Wing sauce, real Buffalo Wing people know what I'm talking about. Real Blue Cheese not the salad dressing, dont bring me any of that Ranch BS. I want celery and carrots for dipping. All legs, no wings.

A large water, Sweet Tea and a Yuengling Traditional Yager from the Freezer not the cooler.