Your Least Fave Sports Broadcasters?

ESisback

Reaction score
Acho—Kinda like the evil, vain version of Kevin Hart. Strange hair like Odell Beckham, impossibly perfect teeth, undersized suit jacket to look buff, and a real Dallas hater. Fawned over KC after a string of victories over crap teams, saying “a win is a win”. After Dallas destroyed Washington by 5 touchdowns he said, “I’m not gonna applaud a fish for swimming because that’s what they’re supposed to do.”

Nick Wright—I call him Birdman. He looks like a guy who was victimized in high school gym, and he’s now getting his revenge. His arrogant bias for his beloved Chiefs should be outlawed. During their most dominant period, he strutted so much you wanted to punch him. When he makes a point, he gets louder and more snarky with each word.

Cowherd—While he makes some reasonable points, he flip flops more than some of those NBA guys chumming for fouls. Highly educated, and he knows it, the kind of guy who knows everything without ever having played the game. He fawns over his sidekick, that chubby little hip hop queen Joy Whatshername, who fancies herself as some highly respected sport’s guru. Ego, delusion.

Shannon Sharpe—The originator of the undersized sport jacket to make himself look buff. One of the biggest Dallas Haters you’ll ever see, he campaigned heavily for Dak’s big contract—not because he thought he deserved anything, but because it would cripple Dallas cap wise. You’ll know him by an evil grin, filled with those giant horse teeth, screaming “I tol’ you, Skip, I tol’ you!”

Skip Bayless—A sniveling little fake Cowboy fan, who would sell out whomever. Got tossed off the Dallas beat and wrote a “tell all” book with smear tactics, sensationalism and outright lies. Like Cowherd, he flip flops, and his smarmy takes have people constantly saying “really?”

Steven A. Smith—The ultimate Dallas Hater, he looks like the elf from Bad Santa, doing a Jesse Jackson impersonation. He’s kinda like a big cartoon character, with his screamin’ and spittin’ and sputterin’, eyes bulging, a real hard case. I get the feeling he’ll publicly degrade Jerry Jones, but privately chuckle with him about it over drinks.

Got any to add?

DFWJC

Reaction score
What's interesting is that although Acho does not appear to be a Cowboys fan (at least not on air...nor does Aikman),
he is otherwise more "Dallas" than 99% of the people on this forum.
  • Born in Dallas
  • Raised in Dallas
  • High School in Dallas
  • College at UT
Dude irritates me too though

I really can't stand Nick Wright either.

Last edited:

DFWJC

Reaction score
Jamele Hill is insanely irritating. She is my least favorite.

I also can't stand Max Kellerman when he tries to discuss football. He's clueless.
Ok at boxing though.

Ghost12

Reaction score
The problem is that their's is a career where negative attention is better than no attention at all.... so they regularly say stupid things so people will go on to forums just like this one and talk about what jerks they are. It is nothing but schtick.

Toro9

Reaction score
The guy who did the Eagles games for years. I was forced to listen to a Philly broadcast vs the Boys many years ago.

:(

Is he still around? I know he's an icon on Philly but I find him intolerable, especially when he gets excited

ESisback

Reaction score
The guy who did the Eagles games for years. I was forced to listen to a Philly broadcast vs the Boys many years ago.

:(

Is he still around? I know he's an icon on Philly but I find him intolerable, especially when he gets excited

Merrill Reese. They have a long pass completion, and he sounds like he’s gonna stroke out.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Vin Scully never cared for but I know in Socal he was a Saint . If anyone got the chance to listen to Bill King do Raiders football out of Oakland yrs ago the guy was fantastic .

Tell you who I like doing Cowboy football is not Brad Sham but his sidekick Babe L. Don’t want to butcher spelling his last name . Man played the game he knows what he’s talking about .

ESisback

Reaction score
Vin Scully never cared for but I know in Socal he was a Saint . If anyone got the chance to listen to Bill King do Raiders football out of Oakland yrs ago the guy was fantastic .

Tell you who I like doing Cowboy football is not Brad Sham but his sidekick Babe L. Don’t want to butcher spelling his last name . Man played the game he knows what he’s talking about .
Babe Laufenberg!