Your nightmare at 17

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Epenesa would be my smash-the-TV pick. Huge reach at 17.

Picking Murray and Mims wouldn't have me smashing the TV, but they'd have me scared. I like both as players, but drafting an LB that high means the team has very bad news on either LVE or Jaylon, and Mims has a much lower floor than most of the top 20 guys.

Fulton, Diggs, Delpit - mehhhh. I can see the need, but none of them get me that excited. I would smash the TV if we pass up someone like Chaisson or Kinlaw to get them.

kskboys

Reaction score
Epenesa would be my smash-the-TV pick. Huge reach at 17.

Picking Murray and Mims wouldn't have me smashing the TV, but they'd have me scared. I like both as players, but drafting an LB that high means the team has very bad news on either LVE or Jaylon, and Mims has a much lower floor than most of the top 20 guys.

Fulton, Diggs, Delpit - mehhhh. I can see the need, but none of them get me that excited. I would smash the TV if we pass up someone like Chaisson or Kinlaw to get them.
This is a terrible year for ILB's. Murray has no insticts. Bust waiting to happen. Who else is there? If we want an ILB, Weaver in the 2nd.

Logan Wilson in the 3rd could turn out to be a steal.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Gross Matos-feels too much like Taco to me.
Murray-poor instincts
Fulton-worried about his ball skills
Epenesa

DanA

Reaction score
don't get the Murray hate

I really don’t want to draft Murray as I’m hoping LVE and Jaylon can lock down LB positions but I’m scratching my head with the instincts thing. From what I watched he looked quick to diagnose and positioned himself intelligently.

Can’t say I’ve watched a heap but enough to think I’m missing something.

bodi

Reaction score
I really don’t want to draft Murray as I’m hoping LVE and Jaylon can lock down LB positions but I’m scratching my head with the instincts thing. From what I watched he looked quick to diagnose and positioned himself intelligently.

Can’t say I’ve watched a heap but enough to think I’m missing something.

yea me also - i think they could wait and pick one like Willie Gay Jr.*, OLB, 6-2 #245 Mississippi State