Your nightmare at 17

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Anybody not named Kinlaw...

The pick is going to be either Chaisson or Henderson but I don't trust either one.

Both have high upside but similar players have failed often.

I want Kinlaw as well.. Perfect fit for our team.

After that I think Chaisson, Henderson, or Ruggs is still a big W for this team.

I’m a huge Chaisson fan.

I hope they don’t take a mediocre player like Espenesa who belongs in the 2nd round or McKinney over a guy like Ruggs.

Ruggs would have a huge impact on our offense imo.

locked&loaded

Reaction score

don't know how you can say he is not a impactg player

Career Stats

TOTAL TACKLES 102 SOLO 69
TOTAL TACKLES 155 SOLO 71

Maybe more importantly...17 tfl and 4.5 sacks last year and 12 tfl and 4 sacks the year before.

Guy must have been stumbling into these tackles with his serious deficiency in instincts....

cnuball21

Reaction score
Maybe more importantly...17 tfl and 4.5 sacks last year and 12 tfl and 4 sacks the year before.

Guy must have been stumbling into these tackles with his serious deficiency in instincts....

Tackles don’t tell the whole story. That’s like saying BJ sucked because he didn’t have a lot of picks.

garyv

Reaction score
I want Kinlaw as well.. Perfect fit for our team.

After that I think Chaisson, Henderson, or Ruggs is still a big W for this team.

I’m a huge Chaisson fan.

I hope they don’t take a mediocre player like Espenesa who belongs in the 2nd round or McKinney over a guy like Ruggs.

Ruggs would have a huge impact on our offense imo.

Catch17 i think hes the best too but two things does this mean hes rotating with Poe and Mcoy ? heard anything about his knees ?

I guess I mean who is the starters or does it matter

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Catch17 i think hes the best too but two things does this mean hes rotating with Poe and Mcoy ? heard anything about his knees ?

I guess I mean who is the starters or does it matter

Kinlaw is a long term option and DTs with those traits are rare.. It’s hard to find a potential pressure player at that position so you draft him and the rest will sort itself out.

Same goes for Chaisson.. The more players we have that can put heat on the QB the better.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You seriously want your safety doing this?

You find one play, from a 2 year starter, team captain, swissxarmy knife of a safety, with over 170 tackles in that span, including 11 forced turnovers( that's more than our entire backfield forced in two years)?

Tell you what I can show you a clip of ronnie lott getting run over by william Andrews. Does that mean you didnt rate him? McKinney is a sure tackler, it isnt a concern so if thats all you can find then he must be decent....

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
You find one play, from a 2 year starter, team captain, swissxarmy knife of a safety, with over 170 tackles in that span, including 11 forced turnovers( that's more than our entire backfield forced in two years)?

Tell you what I can show you a clip of ronnie lott getting run over by william Andrews. Does that mean you didnt rate him? McKinney is a sure tackler, it isnt a concern so if thats all you can find then he must be decent....

That one play tells me a lot about his character....He didn't want no part of that tackle. When the game was on the line...He selfishly was looking out for himself. It also showed he was slow to recognize the play. He should have been filling the hole...but nope...was on his heels.....indecisive.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Im worried do you think Chaisson might really be a Taco ?

Taco was also a late bloomer, but he just doesn't have the same athletic abilities as Chaisson. Taco also seems to be very immature and had questionable work habits.