Your Routine?

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Weekday (Monday-Thursday) usually consists of:

6a-6:15a - get up and ready for work. Give my two cats their treats, put 3 prepped meals in a bag, and make the 5 minute commute to work

7a-2p - Split my time between my REAL job, doing a few things on a side business I'm starting up, and posting/checking CZ

2p - lunch. Drive 5 mins back home and make a meal

3p-6p - back at work

6:30p-8:30p - gym time. I absolutely love lifting and trying to eat correctly/live a healthy lifestyle. I lift usually 6 days/week.. (sometimes the timing is altered since I try to go to Bible study once a week for about an hour after work)

9p-11p - wind down back home, watch TV, and prep meals for the next day

11p-12a - lay in bed and read either from the Bible or one of the 5 books I have laying on the bed

I've never been in to living a "luxurious" life, or keeping up with the Jones'. I have what I need and don't really spend extravagantly. I love traveling, so I save money to take a few trips throughout the year.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Sell the calves. It was hard on my daughter at first. Lol, shes a ranch girl now.

I tell ya, I'm worse than your daughter...my love of animals is in conflict with my love of animal protein. I am not some granola eating goofball (just a goofball in general) but I'm starting to wonder if I should rethink how I'm getting my proteins because if I raised animals, I don't think I could ever slaughter and eat them. Fish and eggs, no problem but I even get attached to chickens.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I tell ya, I'm worse than your daughter...my love of animals is in conflict with my love of animal protein. I am not some granola eating goofball (just a goofball in general) but I'm starting to wonder if I should rethink how I'm getting my proteins because if I raised animals, I don't think I could ever slaughter and eat them. Fish and eggs, no problem but I even get attached to chickens.
Sounds like you a need a good ribeye to slap ya back in shape, Yimy :) jk! :)

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Generally, M-F (variables noted):

0500 - Wake Up
0530 - Gym
0700 - Finish Workout, Shower, Breakfast, Etc.
0800 - In Office, Prep for Workday

**Workday**

5:30PM - Complete Workday, Commute Home
6:30PM - Dinner, Unwind, Evening Hobbies, etc.
9:45PM - Melatonin Dose
10:00PM - Light Reading/Sleep

Tuesdays I see a psychologist from 8-8:45 as a change in the mornings. I also have some weekday meetings that require me to be in the office a bit earlier some days.

As for minimalist stuff, living in New York, I have way too much stuff. What are some tools I can use or ways to reduce clutter?

Thanks all!
Mine is a bit odd as I work overnight as a complaint investigator for an optics company. For the sake of presentation I will start my schedule at the begin of the work day.

10:30 PM: Start Work
6:30 AM: End work
7AM: Sleep
3PM: Wake/ Breakfast
4:30 PM: Gym
6PM: Dinner
6:30: Evening hobbies
9:00: Pre work meal
9:15 : Prep for work day
10:30: Work

I usually go to the VA in the afternoon twice a week, so those are usually my rest days for the gym

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was a bit tough at first, but i sell them alive. Some go to auction some go to stud or as momma cows. I don't butcher my own.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I donated a calf to a HS that had a student raise and show it. It won grand champion at a show about 100 miles away. That was pretty cool

yimyammer

Reaction score
It was a bit tough at first, but i sell them alive. Some go to auction some go to stud or as momma cows. I don't butcher my own.

At least if you wanted to have one slaughtered, you'd know how they were raised. I cringe at these chicken warehouses and wonder whether there is some downside to getting meat this way.