Your thoughts on a potential change to Dallas Cowboys Uniforms

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
I personally think they look horribly updated. The off gray pants look especially old. I loved the throwback jerseys they wore during the championship years in the early nineties. What are your thoughts on any potential upgrades to their current uniforms?
You do not touch the white uniforms or the helmet - they are iconic - just as you dont touch the Yankee pinstripes or the NY logo - period the end.

Some people here were freaking out cause they put the Nike logo on the pinstripes.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

calicowboy54

Reaction score
how about

591f8253a783f_DallasCowboysnewuniformsRealphoto.png.fc826f27fcf8002ae8f2c94a37dcfeae.png

url

DonaldM

Reaction score
Booger ain't changing no uni...have you seen his bank account.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

That’s Dexter Coakley. I thought they only had the red white and blue stripes on the helmet during the bicentennial in 1976. Someone posted a video here of the Cowboys helmet history and they pointed out the red white and blue stripes on the helmet in 1976.

DonaldM

Reaction score
I thought they only had the red white and blue stripes on the helmet during the bicentennial in 1976. Someone posted a video here of the Cowboys helmet history and they pointed out the red white and blue stripes on the helmet in 1976.
They did it last year again