Your thoughts on a potential change to Dallas Cowboys Uniforms

Hardline

Reaction score
The only acceptable uniform change would be going back to the 1960 uniforms .
1963_Dallas.png

1963+1013+DET@DAL+b.jpg

Rayman70

Reaction score
We still have the best uniforms in the league. Maybe green Bay next. I liked the old bronco and falcon uniforms too. All red and gray. Then the orange crush with the D helmet logo. They should have never changed them. They were great as is.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Man... i remember playing on this type of carpet years ago. The turf fields back then were treacherous!!
Me too. In highschool I played at the old astrodome field. It was like playing on green indoor outdoor carpet over concrete. Hurt every time I got tackled.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Man... i remember playing on this type of carpet years ago. The turf fields back then were treacherous!!
I recall the play in soldier field when the Bears wr went up to catch a ball and blew both his knees out on live tv. That turf was unforgiving.It ended his career. I think it was Wendell Davis

Rayman70

Reaction score
Nothing was worse than sliding or diving across it. Them "strawberries" burned like hell on your knees and elbows.
At least now they have the layer of black rubber underneath. It's like carpet padding. Worst thing ever invented was artificial turf. Grass is the only way to go.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Old Texas stadium was bad,but the astrodome was beyond bad. It's a miracle more injuries didn't take place. I venture to say most of staubachs concussions we're due to hitting the turf..

Rayman70

Reaction score
I hit the turf so hard one time I didn't know where I was. The coach laughed ,slapped me on the butt and said good tackle, and I never left the game. I'm pretty certain I was concussed. I still don't recall most of that game. I know we won. That's it. All this was way before concussion protocol etc.