Your top 4 Targets

TheFinisher

Reaction score
The beauty of drafting inside the top 5 is there aren't many variables that can play out. You simply compile a list of the 4 best prospects in this class and select whoever you rate highest when it's your turn.

Interested to see where everyone else is at, here's mine;

1. Wentz
- He's the franchise QB in this class and if he somehow falls into our laps it's a no brainer to lock up that position for the next decade plus. QB is just simply the most valuable position in all of sports and Wentz has everything you look for at the position. If he played at USC or some other big name school he'd be viewed as the next Andrew Luck.

2. Ramsey
- Ramsey and Jack are touching tags on my board but I'd probably lean towards Ramsey due to position value and our lack of blue chip talent in the secondary. Carr and Claiborne are essentially on 1 year deals. He checks off every box and has the prototype height/weight/speed/intangibles. Some will argue if he's a better Safety or Corner, I plug him in a Corner and take advantage of his size and strength on the outside to go toe to toe with the bigger receivers in the league.

3. Jack
- He's the perfect modern day NFL defender and I believe he's a future Defensive Player of the Year in this league. If it comes down to Ramsey or Jack I have a very difficult decision to make but I'm certain whoever I choose is going to be a cornerstone player for my franchise.

4. Tunsil
- Think he'll probably be off the board, but if the first 3 picks are Wentz, Ramsey, Jack in some order then I'm working the phones trying to make a deal to move down with some team in need of a franchise LT. If I can't make that deal then I'm just going to stick to my board and select Tunsil even if it means overkill on my OL. Plug him in at RT and complete the wall I've been building since 2011.

I've heard some say 4 is a tough spot to be in this year, I don't get that. To me, there are only 4 legit blue chip prospects and we could justify taking either of them. To me, we're in a perfect position.

JBS

Reaction score
Really only 3 players I want

Goff
Ramsey / Wentz

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
1. Wentz
2. Trade down
3. Turnsil
4. Ramsey

If you can't get Wentz i try my best to trade down in the 5-10 range, maybe further but it would take a huge return. I'd be perfectly fine taking a Elliott/Bosa/Jack a couple picks later.

egn22

Reaction score
Wentz
Ramsey
Goff
Jack

No Wentz or Ramsey I honestly prefer to trade back but for the sake of the thread I've added my next 2 favorites

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
The beauty of drafting inside the top 5 is there aren't many variables that can play out. You simply compile a list of the 4 best prospects in this class and select whoever you rate highest when it's your turn.

Interested to see where everyone else is at, here's mine;

1. Wentz
- He's the franchise QB in this class and if he somehow falls into our laps it's a no brainer to lock up that position for the next decade plus. QB is just simply the most valuable position in all of sports and Wentz has everything you look for at the position. If he played at USC or some other big name school he'd be viewed as the next Andrew Luck.

2. Ramsey
- Ramsey and Jack are touching tags on my board but I'd probably lean towards Ramsey due to position value and our lack of blue chip talent in the secondary. Carr and Claiborne are essentially on 1 year deals. He checks off every box and has the prototype height/weight/speed/intangibles. Some will argue if he's a better Safety or Corner, I plug him in a Corner and take advantage of his size and strength on the outside to go toe to toe with the bigger receivers in the league.

3. Jack
- He's the perfect modern day NFL defender and I believe he's a future Defensive Player of the Year in this league. If it comes down to Ramsey or Jack I have a very difficult decision to make but I'm certain whoever I choose is going to be a cornerstone player for my franchise.

4. Tunsil
- Think he'll probably be off the board, but if the first 3 picks are Wentz, Ramsey, Jack in some order then I'm working the phones trying to make a deal to move down with some team in need of a franchise LT. If I can't make that deal then I'm just going to stick to my board and select Tunsil even if it means overkill on my OL. Plug him in at RT and complete the wall I've been building since 2011.

I've heard some say 4 is a tough spot to be in this year, I don't get that. To me, there are only 4 legit blue chip prospects and we could justify taking either of them. To me, we're in a perfect position.

Watch his tape vs Miami and stop saying Ramsey should be our CB. That Miami wrote probably won't even see the nfl

Tobal

Reaction score
Ramsey
Tunsil
Zeke
Bosa

If we think one of the QB's is a Franchise guy he goes to the top

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
It seems the Cowboys are using a moneyball approach to build this team. I could be wrong but the 4th pick in the draft is expected to earn 5mil per year. Based off money and position I see 5 positions of value at, QB, LT, DL, CB, or WR all worthy of 5mil. Of those only QB, DL and maybe CB is in play at #4.

Goff
Wentz
Bosa
Buckner
Ramsey (if you think he is a CB)