Your top 4 Targets

Leadbelly

Reaction score
Ezekiel Elliott
No player is going to impact this team like Elliott will. I'll steal from an article on BloggingTheBoys. Garrett likes to put up his words of wisdom all around the facility. One of the ones that gets prime real estate is Finish. Finish. Finish. These words are for the coaches and management as well. Hoping Henry is there at 34 is not finishing. Settling for Alex Collins or whoever in the 3rd or 4th is not finishing. Elliott is finishing. Total RB from a big time program who doesn't turn 21 until late July (same b-day as Sean Lee btw).

He does everything the team wants in a RB. I don't see how an OC or an offensive-minded HC doesn't look at Elliott and drool all over himself at the kind of match up problems he creates. He's Dunbar in a feature RB's body. Only concern is party rumors, which either takes him off my board or doesn't.

Myles Jack
If there's a Hall of Fame guy in this class, I'd put my chips on Jack. MLB in a 4-3 is a critical position. Finding an every down one who runs like Jack does is pretty rare. Covers like a Safety and that's not even hyperbole. Makes the entire D better.

Jalen Ramsey
I feel like CB is a generally overrated position in the modern NFL but I can't deny this guy ticks all the boxes as a player, athlete and person + the draft class is generally weak + CBs last forever. It will be nice to a have a CB that doesn't get rag dolled by WRs blocking (ahem, Mo and Carr). Probably better as a FS but plenty good at CB.

Emmanuel Ogbah
This year's super late sriser. Severely underrated. Might be the only first round DE capable of running from weak side (maybe Lawson), but large enough and strong enough vs run to play strong side. Unique physical attributes and QB killa mentality. Not a boom or bust guy. He's boom or solid. Full throttle every snap. Not as refined in technique as Bosa or Lawson but creates much more havoc and actually uses the long arms his parents gave him.

**Tunsil would be #1 but he can't be on the Cowboys' board as anything other than bait for a trade.

Verdict

Reaction score
I thought the word on the street is that Jack won't play at all this year? Am I missing something?

reddyuta

Reaction score
Goff
Wentz
Ramsey
Bosa.

these guys are are to me the cream of this draft along with Tunsil.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
If 10-year starters:
Wentz
Goff
Elliott
Ramsey

If average quarterbacks hyped because of position:
Elliott
Ramsey
Jack
Tunsil (because of talent, not based on need)

MikeT22

Reaction score
1. Wentz
2. Goff
3. Bosa
4. Buckner

I'm assuming Tunsil will be gone and we likely won't take another OL anyways. It's a close call between Buckner and Jack at 4. My top preference if not a QB would probably be to trade down, preferably to about 7 with SF.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Can't even say for sure who I want.

Qb
Rb
DB
DE
all needed

Was glad we had the 4th pick but I don't see any impact players in the top 10 like I thought there would be.

I like Rb booker and henry.

Bosa looks the best of de's but he has problems

Wentz and Goff are good but I'm OK if they get cook later.

I like ramsey

Last edited:

9darter

Reaction score
1. Wentz
2. Goff
3. Tunsil
4. Trade down or, well, reach for Lynch