You're Will McClay, on the clock at #34 . . .

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
Robert Nkemdiche and Derrick Henry are both still on the board. Who are you selecting, and why?

Nkemdiche b/c I think you can get a RB later. We need that interior line push as well. He is such a freak athlete he "may" be able to play DE as well.

Dalmations202

Reaction score
If I took a DT in the 1st then DH. Lots of questions here before this choice. Between just these two and say a QB in the first - DH.

RS12

Reaction score
Robert Nkemdiche, no brainer. Harder to find talent in the D Line than a RB who can run behind a talented O Line.

btcutter

Reaction score
If I must then I take Nkemdiche and possibly play him at RDE or 3 tech and pray the light come on for this guy. Add lot of incentives in his contract to entice him to play up to his potential. Even simple easily reachable incentives....anything to make him work a little harder.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Nkemdiche.interviewed as poorly as ever seen said some. Extreme immaturity
Henry the opposite.In this vacuum it's Henry Isnt everyone tired of the experiment

funkytown

Reaction score
That was the thinking on Randy Gregory.

And the jury is still out on Gregory. He messed up and is making up look bad so far. But he has plenty of time to turn it around. The talent is there.

Gaede

Reaction score
Henry. I like Nkemdiche, don't care too much about hisred flags, but his lack of production is mind boggling

jnday

Reaction score
Nkemdiche. The talent is hard to pass up.

With me living in Mississippi and being an Ole Miss fan, I have read more articles snd watched him more than most fans. If he is playing up to his full potential , he is unstoppable , a freak of nature. He can disrupt an offense unlike any DL that I have seen in a long time. I would love to see him in Dallas, but he does have some major concerns and uses poor judgement off the field. I know posters here think the retread RBs on the roster is just fine, but Henry would be a game changer behind this line. I love smashmouth football and Henry would bring that back to Dallas. I would be happy with either one, but I think Henry is a safer pick. RN had made some knuckle headed mistakes before the incident that dropped his draft status.

thehammer

Reaction score
easily Henry...never draft a player that doesn't love football..Nkemdiche doesn't

Questfor6

Reaction score
Nkemdiche, unless Karl Joseph is there (assuming Ramsey wasn't the pick at 4)

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Robert Nkemdiche and Derrick Henry are both still on the board. Who are you selecting, and why?

Ideally, I'm hungover from the night before, celebrating a trade back to get the guy we really wanted in the first and having traded back into the first to get our backup QB. So yeah, I'm sitting there waiting because we've got a 2nd but it wasn't our original one

CCBoy

Reaction score
Using the KISS formula - Robert Nkemdiche.

For the record, I think that he sticks around longer than did Russell Maryland. The team still needs a dominant tackle and end added for the defense. Or cry in the beer later.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Carson Goff.

Makes it tough for to go Henry, but Im still going in that direction. I cant get past Nkemdiche issues, and we took aa guy like him in Gregory last year and its biting us. A high second is too early for me to take that risk.

I have a high opinion of Henry and I see him as a 3 down back and a guy that keeps the offense on the field for long periods of time. I also think he is your week 1 starter if drafted