Youtube fans. what stuff or channels do you like

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have become a youtube nut.
I think I watch more youtube at home on my TV that regular cable channels.

I subscribed to a good number of channels.

I will also find myself becoming interested in a topic and finding multiple channels on that topic that I will watch. Some of them eventually lose my interest and I will remove the channels are not watch as much of later.

There are a number of different topics I follow a number of channels on...for instance...

Auditors channels - some 1st some 2nd amendment auditors some a combination. Some I like much better than others of course, some I have watched and hated so I basically remove them from the recommended channels list.

When I know I looking forward to buying a product I find my self watching large numbers of videos of the product such as unboxing and review videos. I do this when I am looking to get a new phone. Have done that when looking to buy a new weapon.

There are a number of fishing channels I follow. Some channels that are fishing but also other stuff like the channel deer meat for dinner...does a good deal of fishing but also some hunting.

There is one that is called off the ranch that covers a bunch of different things but I only watch when he is working on the abandoned mansion series. He bought a half completed mansion in texas and is redoing it and eventually plans to move in.

There are a couple where a young couple are building their homes on their own and looks like they are building as they get the money. One is a couple in WV called Wild Wonderful off grid. The other is a couple that has been making their home out of shipping containers.

I have watched some channels that do outdoor survival stuff.

One guy does old dwellings in the woods like a saxon house or viking house.

I have watched some videos of companies that make bunkers.

Currently I have found myself getting into ASMR type video and Haircutting videos. It is crazy to watch the ones from Japan where a hair cutting session can be 1-2 hours including other services that go with it.

I have a number of videos that are night time ocean waves that I tend to play during the night for a soothing auditory background.

So...this could be a thread to talk about topics you like on youtube.

If someone is interested in the same topics maybe we can share some channel names so you can subscribe or try them out.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I started with Star Talk, with Neil deGrasse Tyson, then branches off to SciManDan (Flat Earth Fridays and Tinfoil Tuesdays are great), then branched off to some other channels along the same line.

Joe Rogan is good, and a stand-up video someone linked here in OffTopic got me started watching that channel. Here's the video:

So mostly science and comedy channels.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I started with Star Talk, with Neil deGrasse Tyson, then branches off to SciManDan (Flat Earth Fridays and Tinfoil Tuesdays are great), then branched off to some other channels along the same line.

Joe Rogan is good, and a stand-up video someone linked here in OffTopic got me started watching that channel. Here's the video:

That stand up bit is fall down funny.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do not subscribe to that as an alternative to DirecTV but I will go there and they misnamed it, it's The Rabbit Hole. Damn, I can get lost connecting to one video after the next and forget why I went there in the first place.

I primarily use it for music videos and Movie and TV bites and outtakes. Lately, I've been chaining through some outdoor cooking videos from ThermoWorks and Weber and cooking videos from a variety of companies and I've learned to set a timer on my phone or watch or I will be lost in all of the tunnels in The Rabbit Hole for it is endless.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You should probably delete all positive comments in this thread. If they find out people enjoy the service so much, they'll double the subscription price, then make it unavailable without one.

DanteEXT

Reaction score

Just found SciManDan yesterday. Been pretty fascinated.

Myself I subscribe to a few channels though I do not watch everything they put out. Not a big Youtube watcher.
Film Riot
Jelle's Marble Runs
The Punk Rock MBA
Antenna Man
Technology Connections
Some of the WhatCulture channels
Geek & Sundry is still in there but not sure the last time I watched anything

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just found SciManDan yesterday. Been pretty fascinated.

Myself I subscribe to a few channels though I do not watch everything they put out. Not a big Youtube watcher.
Film Riot
Jelle's Marble Runs
The Punk Rock MBA
Antenna Man
Technology Connections
Some of the WhatCulture channels
Geek & Sundry is still in there but not sure the last time I watched anything
Between SciManDan, Creaky Blinders, and a few others, you see some of the stupidest flat Earthers and conspiracy theorists you didn't know could exist.

Hardline

Reaction score
First amendment fruaditor channels only to ridicule them.
Not going to give them name recognition.

Channels making fun of sovereign citizen.
Van Balian
Vilified Freedom
Degeneration Nation.

Cooking
Cowboy Kent Rollins

Things with a bang switch with projectiles that move at a high rate of speed .
HICKCOCK 45

Various Christian apologetics channels.
Apologia
Walter Martin
Ravi Zacharias

Cult Movie Classics.

Symphonic Metal bands.
Nightwish
Epica

Black metal bands
Mayhem

Japanese Metal
Babymetal
Lovebites
Band Maid.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First amendment fruaditor channels only to ridicule them.
Not going to give them name recognition.

Channels making fun of sovereign citizen.
Van Balian
Vilified Freedom
Degeneration Nation.

Cooking
Cowboy Kent Rollins

Things with a bang switch with projectiles that move at a high rate of speed .
HICKCOCK 45

Various Christian apologetics channels.
Apologia
Walter Martin
Ravi Zacharias

Cult Movie Classics.

Symphonic Metal bands.
Nightwish
Epica

Black metal bands
Mayhem

Japanese Metal
Babymetal
Lovebites
Band Maid.

You might like donut operator.
Mike the Cop
Good Luck America which used to be called Think like a Cop

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've seen those

I also forgot to list Prager University

Adam Corolla occasionally does stuff with Dennis Prager...or at least he use to, have not listen to Adams podcast in some time.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Forgot...

Loves me the dodo channel. Especially the dog ones and especially with the pitties.

I like some of the react video channels

Lost in Vegas where the guys go over Music Videos...they have fell in love with Megadeth lol
Frankenstiens lab - two guys who look high as a kite reacting to funny videos
Some react videos where they have people from different parts of the world reacting to american things like whiskey, snacks, cereal and the like.

RNK all day...guy goes around and goes through abandoned areas like malls, buildings, schools, hotels...kind of wild sometimes.

Sailing Zatara is a show where a family bought a boat and sail around the world. Most recently they were stuck in New Zealand during the lock down.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I have become a youtube nut.
I think I watch more youtube at home on my TV that regular cable channels.

Welcome to the club! I absolutely watch more YouTube than I do TV. There is just SO MUCH content available at your fingertips, it's crazy. I finally subscribed to Premium a year or two ago and couldn't imagine not having it now.

My channels range from 4K content to sports to video games to automotive to science. I have a broad range. lol

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome to the club! I absolutely watch more YouTube than I do TV. There is just SO MUCH content available at your fingertips, it's crazy. I finally subscribed to Premium a year or two ago and couldn't imagine not having it now.

My channels range from 4K content to sports to video games to automotive to science. I have a broad range. lol

Yeah I find it amazing, and some times a little scary, with some of the shows I actually will be sitting and watching.
As someone pointed out earlier, going down the rabbit hole.

I hate doing yard work yet one day I sat and watched multiple videos of guys cutting over grown grass, one with what looked like a bobcat turned into a super shredder in a forest area.
I got caught up watching stuff going on in a town outside of San Antonio called Leon Valley that covers stuff about the city council and police chief trying to buffalo the other members of the council and citizens. Watching the actual town concil meetings in a town I have never been too and probably never go. lol

cowboyec

Reaction score
Elvis Stuff:
Elvis Presley
Graceland
Elvis:The Ultimate Fan Channel
Elvis Presley Concerts on CD
Elvis Presley New Concerts on CD
Presley Footage

Cowboys Stuff:
Cowboys Blog
Jeff Cavanaugh
Dallas Cowboys
Dallas Cowboys Highlights
Dallas Cowboys International Club
Cowboys News
Cowboys4Life
Classic Sports(old games)

Bigfoot Stuff:
Colorado Bigfoot
Georgia Bigfoot
Sooner Sasquatch
TimberGiantBigfoot
Saxsquatch...sax playin' bigfoot

Ufo/Conspiracy Stuff:
ET Database
Ufomania
TheRealJimmyRoberts
MrMBB333
Bruce Sees All
DAHBOO77

Funny:
Donnie Baker
Scooter McGruder

Last edited:

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
Movie Reviewers:
Chris Stuckman
Jeremy Jahns

Movie info:
CineFix
Flick Connection
Found Flix

Dallas Cowboys:
Dallas Cowboys Report
AKOYE Media
Jeff Cavanaugh
The Dallas Cowboys Show (Shango)
Voch Lombardi

Funny:
Bad Lip Reading
How It Should Have Ended
NakeyJakey
The Critical Drinker
Epic Rap Battles of History (stale)

Entertaining:
Corridor Crew
First We Feast
Joe Rogan
Screen Junkies

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh yeah, since I got rid of HBO, I like to catch excerpts of Last Week Tonight with John Oliver. If he could be president, I'd vote for him.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Vintage Space
Darrell Braun Guitar
Maddie and Elijah

Edit:
Epic Rap Battles in History
Footsdaking Dallas Cowboys

Last edited: