Youtube issue

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Just moved and using iPhone6 (Verizon) 'hotspot' until Spectrum internet modem arrives (seven days and counting since order placed)... aaarrgggghhhh!

nobody

Reaction score
My son said that apparently it was also google play services that was down too. And Google isn't talking about it

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Huh.
Yesterday I had a good amount of time to wait between appointments at the VA. It was also the first time I could get logged into their "guest" Wifi system.

So after doing a little surfing I decided I was going to waste some time on youtube. I have been watching a good deal of hand gun videos trying to narrow down a pistol or two I want for Christmas.

I could get youtube to load but could not get any of the videos to play. I just figured it was some weird setup on their wifi to keep people from watching videos or streaming. Did not even bother trying netlix.

Later when I got home to my own wifi I had no trouble with it. So again, just figured it was some odd thing on their guest wifi.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Youtube just got hacked again. Someone working (or worked) at either Google or YouTube is doing it I bet.

“500 internal server error
Sorry something went wrong. A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.”

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Youtube just got hacked again. Someone working (or worked) at either Google or YouTube is doing it I bet.

“500 internal server error
Sorry something went wrong. A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.”
BBC too for almost 24 hrs i think

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Now it’s back up. So I know Google is monitoring it after the first time the other day. Hope they catch him too.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I am not able to access you tube is it just me?
The 'wordage' is of an convenient
' blackout' of an object impacting the moon, being uploaded& viewed in real time,as with the Myriad of other space feeds either being shutdown into survival mode or just flat out going dead,,, there's someone up above, we're attemptingly being shielded from for as long as possible by the
' unjustly enstaunched powers, dictating the earthly rules of what's good& not good for the general populace',,, it's way beyond the mere coincidental, FONZIE.

*Heeeyyyy!:thumbup:*