Youtube Song "cover" videos

FloridaRob

Reaction score

Endy Asidor. Wow. love this gal. I thought I loved Adeles version but this gal is incredible. all her songs are great listening.

rags

Reaction score

Endy Asidor. Wow. love this gal. I thought I loved Adeles version but this gal is incredible. all her songs are great listening.

Very nice.

Other good versions of that song on YouTube are Eric Anthony and KirbysCovers.

catiii

Reaction score
More Perfection!!!! "Seven Bridges Road" by Foxes and Fossils

Better than the Mamas and the Papas "California Dreaming" by Foxed and Fossils

Don't Worry Baby (beach Boys) Foxes and Fossils

Last edited:

catiii

Reaction score
"I've Been Searchin' So Long" (Chicago) Leonid & Friends (Moscow Cover Band) They do Chicago better than Chicago. Exact studio arrangements transcribed by ear note for note.

Waiting for a Girl Like You (Foreigner) | Lexington Lab Band

Last edited:

rags

Reaction score
I just stumbled on a guy on YouTube named Jeff Coffey. Tell me if you like this.

catiii

Reaction score

Sometimes, you never know how good a song really is until someone else sings it. Case in point this one, and also "Little Wing" which was covered by the Corrs and sounds like a totally different song/ When I heard Hendrix do it, it was quite forgettable to me....but it's a gorgeous song.
This is why demo tapes are supposed to be simple the way she did this song and not overproduced with a bunch of instruments, so the publisher or record company can actually HEAR the SONG. Keep that in mind aspiring songwriters!! :D
Great vid!

catiii

Reaction score
6th graders play at stanford halftime show, do a medley of songs starting with tnt, they are pretty good. wjm is their band, have a bunch of vids, links at end
of this video

I'd give my professional musician opinion but I won't spoil it. :grin:

catiii

Reaction score
I just stumbled on a guy on YouTube named Jeff Coffey. Tell me if you like this.

I like it! THIS WILL SHOCK YOU ABOUT JEFF COFFEY!! He was with Chicago from 16-18.

Leonid and Friends still do it better!!!!!

Last edited: