Youtube Song "cover" videos

catiii

Reaction score
# 4 this is sina who does drum covers also , she is very good, does in lagadda davida too and radar love is great.

|Good candidate for a studio player. Perhaps a move to Nashville. Hard to break in but she's got a shot.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Well I watched RaZons doors post and it led me to this, which is a doors tribute band , and they are very good,
the music is great and often different, the singer is pretty good.
they even do personal jesus song lol, as doors might have done it.
If you like the doors just put this on while you do something.

RaZon

Reaction score
Thanks, enjoyed this, nice to see doors do a more modern rendition of this song.
Are there any more with this singer? Now I have to check that out lol.

Story time....

Like to find these off the wall.....who? (to me anyway) at yard sales and thrift shops. I found....Days of the New....there, gotta tell ya some great great stuff there. It appears they couldn't get along so a short lived time together.

Youtube....Days of the New.

Found this....who?

RaZon

Reaction score
Well I watched RaZons doors post and it led me to this, which is a doors tribute band , and they are very good,
the music is great and often different, the singer is pretty good.
they even do personal jesus song lol, as doors might have done it.
If you like the doors just put this on while you do something.

Love the doors and highly recommend the book...Jim Morrison Life, Death, Legend.....by Stephen Davis.

That was great, they nailed it!

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
When you feel boxed in no matter your age or circumstances you can sing about it

TruthSurge has a very good voice but is probably an even better guitar player. Guy just nails everything i have seen him do.:clap: