YouTube TV/Primetime to allow unlimited streams at home for Sunday Ticket

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Sweet! May actually buy a new TV because of this.
The next thing I’m looking for is updates on how multiview will work. Can I use it for college football/other sports or is it going to be ST limited (at least initially?) And what level of customization will I have?

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
I wonder what "at home" means will I be able to share my account with my mom who lives in a different city?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
True........ the Cowboys have only two 1:00 pm games. All others are either late/night games that will more than likely be Nat'l televised.
The only game I might miss is Carolina. At home, I’ll find a way.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Once you pay the $300-500 for NFL Sunday Ticket
Who's paying $500? Just paid $350 for pass and RZ. Comes out to less then .65 cents per game. I'm surprised they didn't charge much more, which they easily could.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
This is really getting complicated for us hard core old timers...lol
When I first had DirecTV I got a call one day from their sales office asking me if want SNT for just an extra $1 a month on my bill. Of course I said yes. Then in May after the season I got another call asking if I wanted to renew it for $250 for the season and I said no. In July I got another call asking if I would renew for $150 for the season and again I said no. In August I got one more call asking if I want to renew for only $8 a game which turned out to be $128 for season. As I said in all the other calls that year if you offer the $1 extra per month like you did the season before I will take it. They said no so I did too. I had a neighbor who had just got DirecTV in Feb. and in May he got the call for the $1 extra and he took it. He also had 2 TVs and told me that any Cowboys game not on regular TV I could come over and watch it at his house on the small 2nd TV. He went through the same thing I did the following year.