YS: Carson Wentz wants trade if Eagles continue starting Hurts

cern

Reaction score
If i was howie the bean counter, i'd give wentz and his agent a list of parameters the eagles would want to affect a trade and tell them to get on the phone and see what they can come up with. I wouldn't waste too much of my personal time jumping thru hoops for them.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Jalen showed the Eagles what an NFL arm looks like. Not the crappy dink and dunk Wentz does 95% of the game. Such a shame Wentz was able to dink and dink to a $30 million contract, guys like Dak have to prove much more.

ghst187

Reaction score
They lost but Hurts put up some big numbers. Wentz is done in philly. the only part about I hate is that Philly may now have a better QB.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
why would they do this? They have a young quarterback with experience as a backup and could simply resign him to a modest contract and draft a young qb.

This idea that these two should be together because they share the same superstitions is absurd.

The eagles can simply not trade him with that contract and are stuck with the drama.
Superstition?

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
He's done there. Now I can wish him good luck and hope he has many revenge games against Philly