Yukijersey

TheCowboy

Reaction score
Hey fellow Zoners,
Did any of you ever try this website? I just learned about it today from some member here. The prices are almost too good to be true. All Jerseys are only 38 DOLLARS. Is this a scam, or is this serious? Their main page says all orders come with tracking code and are guaranteed door delivery but this is almost too good to be true.

EDIT: Those jerseys are AUTHENTIC too!

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
They've got to be knockoffs, but does it really matter as long as you can't tell?

TheCowboy

Reaction score
Ozzu;3535954 said:
They've got to be knockoffs, but does it really matter as long as you can't tell?
True. A member bought a jersey from them and will be getting them this week. He'll tell us if it's worth it.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Motorbreath;3536083 said:
LOL but, but it has to be! :nervous:
Don't worry....I'm sure they are.

BTW I have some of that el cheapo beach front property for sale just down the road. Don't let the fact I live in Kansas concern you in the least. :D

TheCowboy

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;3536133 said:
Don't worry....I'm sure they are.

BTW I have some of that el cheapo beach front property for sale just down the road. Don't let the fact I live in Kansas concern you in the least. :D
Kansas > New York

TheCowboy

Reaction score
Texas is the best place to be. Once you get to know me, you'll come to realize that I am obsessed about Texas. I try hard to be a Texan. I like all Texas teams (Cowboys, Rangers, Mavs, Longhorns, Stars). I love BBQ, I love hot weather, now just hopefully when my parents retire we can move to Texas, or HOPING TO GOD that I can go to UT when I go to college.

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
I've bought form Jersey101/Tarajersey and they kick ***. I have Authentic Jersey's that cost me 200+ Dollars and the difference between the $200+ jersey's and the $38 jersey is only noticeable if you inspect them side by side and up close. Even then the only thing I can notice at all is the stitch work, it's just done differently somehow.

No random person on the street would ever notice the difference. They sure beat some cheapo replithentic/wal mart jersey.