Yukijersey

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Motorbreath;3536247 said:
Don't be fooled. I'm not too certain on that website.

Pretty sure it's a reincarnation of Jersey101, which made quality jerseys. If so, they're the same as the original, only not authentic. Might well be made in the same factory the NFL buys from. Even the tags are legit.

LongSnapper;3536255 said:
Wow Chinese Counterfeit Made By Slave Labor..... Awesome

Silliness.

Joe Realist;3536332 said:
Help China grow its economy!!

All that lost jersey revenue is just killing US GDP.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
I can tell a fauxthentic from a mile a way. The numbers are different.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rynie;3536396 said:
I can tell a fauxthentic from a mile a way. The numbers are different.

Or else some of them aren't, and you don't know any better.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Its the same site as Tarajersey/jersey101.

There support staff is Yuki and Tara (hence why the site became those 2) while the other is under construction.

The jerseys are very nice quality. Much nicer than 95% of the knock-offs you see. They are a ton nicer then the NFL's "EQT/Premier" jerseys. Which look terrible in my opinion.

If your gonna buy a knock-off, this is a really good site. I have purchased off it, and know several people who have too. Never had any issues.

Alumni2k11

Old Dominion University (Class of 2011)
Reaction score
I've ordered a lot of jerseys off that site. They all look good to me.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I love how the Dez Bryant throwback jersey is.

*Authentic NFL Jersey Worn by Player On-Field*

Especially considering he has never played even a preseason game in the NFL! :laugh2:

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got two jerseys from here. One dez and one miles (youth sizes). I kinda wish I had gotten miles in a L instead of an XL because it is a little too big on me, but they are great. In comparison to my Tony Romo Jersey, these look like they will last a lot longer (letters are stitched instead of pressed on).

Got both for <$80 which included shipping and they got it to me in like 2 weeks. awesome.

Just FYI, they ship it registered mail, so you'll have to be there to sign for it or whatnot.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheCount;3601365 said:
Do you have stock in Yuki or something?

Avoiding the obvious joke.

No, I just always wonder when someone says they can always spot fakes. How do you know you always spot them? If you fail to spot them, you'd never know.

But I do have a jersey101 jersey. #94. A few weeks later, I got an authentic one for a birthday. They're exactly the same as far as I can tell. Down to the fabric weight, stitching and tags. I think they're selling the knock-offs out of the same factory that makes the originals, or have at least got access to the design and bill of materials from the factory where they're legitimately made, because they look exactly the same.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score

A Mike Jefferson jersey? Really?

I'll admit he was a really good practice squad player for us... :rolleyes:

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
I think this used to be jersey101 or something like that. I bought a Witten jersey from them last year and the person emailing me back was named Yuki IIRC. I know the name sounded Asian.

Anyways, here are the pictures of the jersey that I got from them.

http://i58.***BLOCKED***/albums/g273/air0208/IMG_20101006_102201.jpg
This is about the only bad thing about the jersey I ordered. As you can see, the stitching absoultely SUCKS when they spelled COWBOYS out.

http://i58.***BLOCKED***/albums/g273/air0208/IMG_20101006_102245.jpg
http://i58.***BLOCKED***/albums/g273/air0208/IMG_20101006_102259.jpg

Everything else on the jersey is pretty good but that little stitching fubar is kind of embarrassing.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
ajk23az;3601551 said:
I think this used to be jersey101 or something like that. I bought a Witten jersey from them last year and the person emailing me back was named Yuki IIRC. I know the name sounded Asian.

Something amiss about that "2" on the jersey so I fixed it for you... Enjoy!

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/temp/witten_2.jpg

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
trickblue;3601567 said:

:laugh2: Holy hell, never even noticed that! So yes, you get what you pay for with these jerseys.

Alumni2k11

Old Dominion University (Class of 2011)
Reaction score
trickblue;3601546 said:

A Mike Jefferson jersey? Really?

I'll admit he was a really good practice squad player for us... :rolleyes:

:laugh2: That's a must have for any hardcore fan...

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Idgit;3536421 said:
Or else some of them aren't, and you don't know any better.

trickblue;3601567 said:

Told you! It's REALLY easy to spot a fake.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Jersey101 is no longer up.

I was thinking about finally buying one from them, had it in my bookmark, pulled it up. Nothing.

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3602022 said:
Jersey101 is no longer up.

I was thinking about finally buying one from them, had it in my bookmark, pulled it up. Nothing.

The owners of the site, Yuki, and Tara, have redone the website.

It's Tarajersey and Yukijersey now instead of Jersey101.

The 2 is Correct in my Barber jersey, as is the Cowboys text. Hrmm.

Either way though. I've never really understood the reasoning behind being embarrassed about wearing a knock off? Why do people care? The jersey's are still nice, and everyone knows what you're wearing, regardless of where they think it was made. Anyone who sees the person in that fake Witten Jersey will think that guy is a Cowboys Fan.. wearing a Witten jersey.. whether it's fake or not.

CowBoyRod

Reaction score
I would be more embarrased wearing those $40 t-shirt jerseys from walmart then a fake authentic high quality clone from china.

Mash

Reaction score
I dont know if I have one of these Jersey's.....

A friend just handed me a white Ware Jersey.......he had Reebok "onfeild" tag........looks good to me.....I ask him how much? and he just said dont worry about it......figured it must be a knock off :)

Been wearing it all day.....quality looks good.... :)

Number82

No Helmet; No Problem
Reaction score
I have a bunch of similar ones from ebay. The only real authentic I have is a Roy Williams #31 I got back in the day. You can tell if you put the real and the fake side by side. Truth is, at $38, you're paying at 12% of the price of the real authenic. So the minor descrepancy in the look for a savings on 88% is worth it to me.

By the way, I am waiting for my shipment from Yukijersey. I was skeptical, but I figured to give it a shot as I have ordered from jersey101 before. They didn't have one of the jerseys that I had ordered, but they were quick in getting back to me and offering to replace it with the closest size or refunding my money. The emails were also written in pretty proper English. I was kind of impressed. I have a good feeling about that site.