Yunguns and old ferts

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
How about, good morning, sir!

Alas, Eisenhower.
Hey man! Any&All people I'd ever care to be around in camaraderie& good fun time company likes/liked IKE:starspin:
er,,, unless she's like smouldering sexy hot,,,er,,, or even if she's just like really young& super dumb& maybe even a bit noticeable ugly in the mug,,, But,,, could purty ner' blind a feller with her double beam headlights as she'd walk by, to where you'd durn ner' walk into a closed door cuz' yer' head was being all twisted around by it,,,:thumbup:

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
There seems to be quite an array of age groups on CZ.....I think since most of us have been here for awhile we have sometimes wondered what the age group is for some we've posted with for awhile.

Without giving a specific age, ......just listing who was President at the time when you were born.

I guess I have to reluctantly start...........Dwight D. Eisenhower.

Truman.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What the hell kind of question is this? Hell, I can't remember and that wasn't the first thing out of my mouth upon exiting the womb, "who's President"?. It was "slap me again and I'll kill ya". They should have named me Francis.

The age thing is amusing as I see that used as a weapon here. "You old farts live in the past". Well, the past was a hell of a lot better with this team but not necessarily all things. And to bring up the younger posters weren't around then is wrong, just wrong. Age does not equal knowledge or wisdom.

I find that people who haven't aged well are reluctant to reveal their age. I have contemporaries that think music died when the Beatles broke up and are quick to forget how our generation disrespected our parents when they torch the younger generation.

I am not embarrassed to give my age because I never thought I would reach this age and I have kept my mind young with my interests, primarily music. My tastes are not the usual 71 year old's style and my shoulders are still good enough for air guitar; however, one of my hips isn't the original equipment. Besides that, when I first revealed my age on the old forum, most were surprised as they thought I was much younger because of my posting style. And that was a feel good.

I am 71 and still fighting growing up because I'll have to decide what I want to be when I grow up.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
What the hell kind of question is this? Hell, I can't remember and that wasn't the first thing out of my mouth upon exiting the womb, "who's President"?. It was "slap me again and I'll kill ya". They should have named me Francis.

The age thing is amusing as I see that used as a weapon here. "You old farts live in the past". Well, the past was a hell of a lot better with this team but not necessarily all things. And to bring up the younger posters weren't around then is wrong, just wrong. Age does not equal knowledge or wisdom.

I find that people who haven't aged well are reluctant to reveal their age. I have contemporaries that think music died when the Beatles broke up and are quick to forget how our generation disrespected our parents when they torch the younger generation.

I am not embarrassed to give my age because I never thought I would reach this age and I have kept my mind young with my interests, primarily music. My tastes are not the usual 71 year old's style and my shoulders are still good enough for air guitar; however, one of my hips isn't the original equipment. Besides that, when I first revealed my age on the old forum, most were surprised as they thought I was much younger because of my posting style. And that was a feel good.

I am 71 and still fighting growing up because I'll have to decide what I want to be when I grow up.
COPY THAT,,,Elder Brother:thumbup:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Of course there was music after the Beetles broke up. Sinatra and Tony Bennett were still going.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

So to answer the question...King George III?