Twitter: Zach Martin yelling about the playcalling

Ekspozed

Reaction score
Hopefully he said "KEEP doing that ish, come on!" To rebound, because they essentially called his number going behind him, our line got no push.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Quit doing what crap? Running between the tackles on 1st and goal at the 7?
Hate to say it...but the Jones pussification has rubbed off on our best O-Lineman. I can't even imagine Larry Allen or Erik Williams screaming to not run the ball 7 yards from paydirt. You telling me...our offensive line can't get 7 yards in 4 plays...running the football? I would be embarrassed to admit even thinking that...let alone scream that in a jam packed stadium. Zack Martin might wanna check his man card to make sure it's still valid.

plasticman

Reaction score
Why, Zachary, if I didn't know any better I would have thought you were jealous over the revelation that the left side of the O-line seems to be the more dominant with the addition of All Pro and future HOFer Jason Peters and rookie phenom Tyler Smith.

Seriously, though, did you guys see the push that Smith and Peters had on those long runs? It was hilarious, Tyler Smith had reached the third level and was knocking over DB's like bowling pins.

Don't worry Zach. When Tyron comes back we'll move him to RT next to you. Then we will have three future HOFers on the offensive line.....dare I say four?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Hate to say it...but the Jones pussification has rubbed off on our best O-Lineman. I can't even imagine Larry Allen or Erik Williams screaming to not run the ball 7 yards from paydirt. You telling me...our offensive line can't get 7 yards in 4 plays...running the football? I would be embarrassed to admit even thinking that...let alone scream that in a jam packed stadium. Zack Martin might wanna check his man card to make sure it's still valid.
And just like that, something that is only wild speculation becomes fact.

So now, we don’t even know for sure that it is Martin saying it… and even if it is, we have no idea what he’s talking about… but now Martin is on a steep decline, hates running the ball on his side, and really hates it in the red zone.

:facepalm:

I’m really starting to lose confidence in people in general.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I thought I heard something during the game but didn’t know who it was. Kellen better listen to the man.

Tweet link

Uhm... no, Kellen should tell the man to ****. When you are the offensive Coordinator, there is 2 people you should be listening to. The head coach, and yourself and maybe a little from the qb. Youve obviously never been a person in charge of a sports team.

Last edited by a moderator:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
But 80% of this board blames this on Dak!!!

Now Zack Martin proves who truly is to blame.
:clap:

Apologies are in order, but it won't happen.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I thought I heard something during the game but didn’t know who it was. Kellen better listen to the man.

Tweet link

Seems like Moore's training as a Garrett disciple is almost complete. All we have to do is bring back Witten.

Last edited by a moderator:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You might wanna check to be sure of the facts before making a declaration like that. Just blindly believing random tweets is how countries get divided.

Tommy

Reaction score
Hubbla-bubbla bengo bongo what?

Why don't you just say Kellen is your boy and why you're the only guy giving him props besides your dude @Floatyworm ?
Kellen deserves plenty of props for the win. The offensive game plan was solid. Our backup QB has started 2 straight games without an interception and its not because of his overwhelming talent.

The problem is that 99.9% of this forum judges playcalling by the results of the play. If somebody misses a block it was a bad play call.

If Noah Brown wasn't mauled on that 3rd and 1 everyone would be celebrating KM completely fooling the Giants but since it didn't work it was a bad play call. We should have ran it up the middle.